(28)

Song Above: Txtin WSTRN

If you like this story then please check out my new story Me You And Winnie The Pooh! It needs all the love it can get! 😊🐻🍯

I was aggressively trying to shove my textbooks in my jam-packed locker when I shoved too hard and my notes fell out of the gap and onto the floor.

I let out a sigh and bent down to collect the scattered paper when a hand snatched them before I could object. I looked up from my crouched position and a tall redhead I recognized from History class stood in front of me, my notes in her hand. I think her name was Charline or Chantelle or-

"Charlotte, my names Charlotte,"

Oh god, did I say that out loud?

"Hi Charlotte," I said despite the fact my cheeks were red from being caught out. I can't believe I had forgotten her name.

"Are you dating Ryan?" She blurted out and I took a step back and cocked a brow. My eyes flickered to my notes that were still in her hand, which was crinkling from her grip and I gestured towards them.

"Can I have my notes back?"

She rolled her eyes, the cheek, "Yeah sure,"

She passed them back to me which I hastily grabbed in fear that she was going to try and cut me with the paper. She crossed her arms over her chest and leaned on the nearest locker.

"Anyways are you dating Ryan?" Oh, this girl was persistent.

"Why?" I asked matching her tone and her crossed arms. I leaned on my locker and watched her suspiciously.

It had been over a month since we were official. We didn't make a huge announcement with banners and party poppers nor did we change our Facebook relationship statuses. He'd always walk me to class and give me a kiss on the cheek goodbye, which was sweet so I assumed speculation started there. I'd had people give me curious glances and I once caught a girl in freshman year talking about me in the bathroom but never had someone be so direct and ask me outright.

Most people didn't care enough to ask, but this girl seemed to.

Now I had to find out why.

"Just curious," She shrugged and if I didn't have a paranoid personality I might have believed her.

It was a strange situation. I knew girls had a crush on Ryan, you'd be silly not to, but I wasn't jealous about that fact. I think I cared more about the concept of someone thinking they can have what's mine. Obviously I didn't own Ryan, you cannot own a person, but our relationship was mine, well ours and no one should get in a way of that.

I scoffed, "So you are so curious you came over, stole my notes and then asked if I'm with Ryan? Not even a hello, how has your day been?"

She rolled her eyes again, "I didn't steal your notes,"

"That's because I stopped you," I replied and she let out a sigh.

"Are you going to answer the question? She asked with irritation in her voice.

"Are you going to butt out of my business?"

"Whatever Ivy, you're so weird," She tossed her long red hair over her shoulder, turned on her heel and strutted off down the hallway. I watched her retreating frame with a baffled look across my face.

"I'm not weird you're the weird one," I said even though she could no longer hear me. I shook my head and closed my locker. I spun around and gasped when I walked into what I thought was a wall but it was softer and smelt like peaches.