Chapter 47: Burning Touch (M)

(A/N: Hi Guys!!!! Sorry it's been ages. To make up for the long wait...how about some smut???)

'It's never a dream'

Third Person POV

Jimin gripped tightly onto Yoongi's hair as the kisses grew deeper and hotter. He could feel Yoongi's tongue proving its dominance as it danced around his mouth, pulling out the moans from Jimin's throat. Yoongi's hands grabbed at Jimin's waist and ass as he pulled him closer to his lap; both of them moaning as the contact sent shivers up their spines.

Jimin could already feel Yoongi slightly prodding his ass with his member though his jeans as he slowly pushed himself down against his crotch. Yoongi barely managed to get a 'fuck' out as he pulled Jimin back into a wild and frenzied kiss. Liking the sudden reaction, Jimin continued to slowly grind on Yoongi's lap, causing Yoongi to bite Jimin's lip.

His hand wrapped around Jimin's waist, pulling him tight to his chest, exposing his neck and allowing him all the access he needed. Feeling Jimin rest his chin on shoulder, Yoongi began attacking Jimin's neck with kisses and bites, leaving purple splashes of colour against the plain canvas that was Jimin's skin. Yoongi loved it, wanting to splash those colours all over his gorgeous body and show him how much of a masterpiece he was. He was his own Mona Lisa; priceless and perfection in every way. And he was only his.

Hearing Jimin's moans in his ears only pushed Yoongi to mark him more, loving the feeling of giving him attention and pleasure. His hands slowly traced up Jimin's thighs as he continued to suck and bite Jimin's neck and behind his ear, sending shivers through Jimin's body. He could feel that he was becoming hot with anticipation and Yoongi seemed to be the same as his hands slowly danced over Jimin's crotch.

Jimin let out moans and whines as Yoongi teased him; one hand grabbing his ass, the other grazing the space between his legs whilst his lips attacked the sensitive parts of Jimin's neck. Hearing Jimin becoming desperate, Yoongi released his hold slightly so that he could throw him next to him on the bed. Jimin hardly had time to recover as Yoongi was on top of him straight away, straddling and kissing him whilst he fiddled with his belt buckle.

Jimin's hips couldn't stay still as Yoongi's hands 'accidentally' brushed over his aching dick, making Yoongi feel in control. Jimin's body reacted to each touch as if he had been given a small jolt. The only difference was that there was no electrical energy eliciting this reaction, just the passion between the two of them. The chemistry bubbling out of control as Yoongi swiftly discarded Jimin's jeans along with his own top.

Jimin revelled in the kiss as he felt Yoongi's hands lightly grasp the outline of his practically throbbing member from the outside of his boxers. His moans escaped his lips as Yoongi's hands slowly worked their magic, somehow removing his boxers at some point without Jimin even realising. He was too caught up in their euphoric bliss as their bodies entangled together, loving the feeling of each slight touch of skin.

Deciding clothes were no longer needed, Yoongi pulled Jimin's shirt off, leaving him naked, before standing to remove his own jeans. However, his actions were halted by Jimin's hand resting on his belt buckle. Looking down at Jimin with a curious gaze, Yoongi allowed Jimin to take control.

Acknowledging the change in dominance, Jimin began to unbuckle his belt before pulling his jeans down. Yoongi stepped out of them, moving slight closer to the edge of the bed, eyes not leaving Jimin's figure.

Jimin's slender fingers slowly reached to the band of his boxers, slightly teasing as they ran further under the material, causing Yoongi to take a sharp breath. Seeing that he was getting the reaction he wanted, Jimin slowly pulled the boxers down past his hips and thighs, finally falling to his feet. Jimin stayed still, sat on the edge of the bed admiring Yoongi's naked body in front of him. He'd always been attracted to him, but seeing him in this way, raw and vulnerable, he was beautiful.

"See something you like?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow at Jimin's staring, feeling slightly nervous.

"No..."

Yoongi's smile faded.

"Someone I love."

Hearing those words, Yoongi could barely keep the smile off his face. Diving down, Yoongi kissed Jimin passionately, pushing them both down on to the mattress as they continued to make out. Their bodies rubbed against each other, sending sparks across their skin. Neither could wait any longer.

Feeling the need to take charge, Jimin rolled them over, pushing Yoongi onto his back before moving to be in line with Yoongi's prominent erection. Seeing what Jimin was planning, Yoongi laid back, allowing himself to lose himself into the feeling of Jimin's lips around him. However, Jimin wanted to be a bit naughty.

Moving carefully over Yoongi's waist, Jimin positioned himself on his hands and knees with his head at Yoongi's dick and his ass near Yoongi's face. Noticing the sudden change, Yoongi could barely control himself. As he felt Jimin's lips surround his hard member, he began to squeeze and hit Jimin's ass, continuing once he heard Jimin's muffled moans. Both of them were in a state of ecstasy. Not only were they both getting pleasured, they were also able to pleasure their lover at the same time.

After a few moments, Yoongi began to suck on his own fingers, his other hand continuing to smack and grab Jimin's ass. Once slick enough, Yoongi slowly inserted them into Jimin, taking him by surprise slightly. He went to move away at first before letting out a loud moan as the sudden pain and surprise melting into pleasure.

Hearing him moaning more and more, Yoongi increased the pace, scissoring his fingers slightly eliciting loud strung out moans from Jimin. Jimin was struggling to continue sucking on Yoongi due to the pleasure, so Yoongi took charge.

Pulling Jimin back slightly to sit on the back of his legs, Yoongi pulled him into a passionate kiss. The kiss grew more heated, both of them beyond ready.

"Yoongi..."

Understanding Jimin's moan, Yoongi pulled Jimin back close to him so that they were both on their knees and up straight. Quickly aligning himself, Yoongi wrapper an arm around Jimin's waist for support as he slowly entered his hole.

Jimin threw his head back on to yoongis shoulder in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Yoongi kissed down Jimin's neck as he slowly rocked his hips, causing moans to fall out of both of their lips. After a few moments of soft movements, Jimin grasped at Yoongi's hair, signalling him to go harder. And of course, he had no issue obliging.

Holding Jimin up, Yoongi began to thrust harder in and out of Jimin, making Jimin's legs shake from the pleasure. Each time he hit his spot, Jimin felt like he was in heaven. But he wanted more.

"Yoon...give me...more..."

Hearing Jimin's request between pants, Yoongi slowly pulled out before guiding Jimin to his hands and knees.

"You sure?"

Jimin nodded, not trusting his voice to carry how much he wanted it.

Moving to align himself again, Yoongi slowly pushed himself into Jimin, feeling him tense at the contact as he gasped. Yoongi moved slowly once again but soon sped up as he heard Jimin's moans grow louder and louder.

"H-harder..."

Grabbing Jimin's hips, Yoongi let himself lose, no longer holding back. He thrust deep and savagely into Jimin, causing him to let out scream like moans. The bed shook slightly as Jimin held onto the headboard for support.

Feeling them both reaching their climax, Yoongi pounded Jimin as hard and fast as he could, releasing into him as Jimin let out a loud moan, spilling his load all over the bed sheets.

They both took a minute to recover, Yoongi pulling Jimin backwards to rest against his chest. All they could hear was their panting as they calmed down in each other's embrace.

Once relatively calm, Yoongi stood up from the bed and walked round to the other side to help Jimin up, slowly leading him into the en-suite in Jimin's old room for a shower.