33. second chance

A special thank you to DSS112600  for always commenting so much and literally making my days

A special thank you to DSS112600  for always commenting so much and literally making my days. You've commented a huge amount from the start and it always cheers me up. You're amazing.

Now, go on with the reading.

Since when did Nico snore?

I haven't slept a minute once he came back from whatever he was doing. He proceeded to wake me up by closing the door a bit too hard, tapping away on a MacBook in his hand. He was pacing around muttering "how do I ban this website" making me incredibly annoyed.

If he thinks he can exhaust me physically like he's done the past day and then not let me sleep he's wrong. Every time he starts snoring a little I nudge his side, hoping I'll be able to fall asleep before he starts again. But of course, I don't.

It's starting to annoy me insanely. My whole lower body hurts when I move. It's a good pain though, I like why it's there.

I ask myself why I haven't done it before, but I guess it just hasn't felt right. Don't know what came over me the other day when I asked him to either. My best guess is that the adrenaline and fright of someone like the bodyguard whose name I forgot, ever could get a hold of me and take it from me without my consent was what triggered it.

I don't regret it though. Maybe it was very spontaneous and maybe Nico didn't expect it, hopefully, he doesn't regret it... who am I kidding. Of course, he doesn't. He's been sleeping with women without me knowing the past weeks.

I frown a little to myself as I think back to when he told Hannah off. He said if he needed sex he'd get it from me. Clearly, he didn't mean that... or maybe it's my own fault. Not that I care...

Raaaahhhhhhr

I groan to myself as he snores once again. Oh my goodness I will punch him in the face soon. I glance over and look at the clock. 4:26 AM.

I sigh and rub my hands over my face. Nico's mouth opens and he's about to snore again. I nudge his side again, making him stop. Instead, a groan leaves his mouth and he turns towards me, getting closer to my side of the bed. He still goes on about the no cuddling policy in the bed even now after he was so sweet the past days.

"Nico. Stop snoring." I whisper toward him. A small hum leaves his lips as he hugs his pillow closer to his face with one arm. The other is thrown over my waist, pulling me closer to him.

My breath hitches as he buries his head into the crook of my neck, inhaling deeply. Goosebumps spread all over my body as he pushes his hand in under the covers and down my hip, under the T-shirt I'm wearing.

"Soft..." He whispers as he rubs his thumb on the skin of my waist. I blush as I smile to myself, lifting my hand and tangling it in his hair. I massage it a little as his breathing becomes softer and slower.