My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 6

Hey! Still uploading my goal is to get in 10 chapters in before winter break, which is pretty easy because these come to me really easy! Anyway, this chapter will have Brendan's POV! Thanks again BlackAbissMoon! I think the next one MIGHT have Oscar's, I'm not sure yet!

********** 

Brendan's POV

Alec's so whipped! He absolutely head over heels for Alex. They are different from each other though. That's going to cause some trouble, I thought

"Yep, they aren't going to have the same views, and she Emo too. We're going to have to fix that." replied Oscar, in my head.

He was always the most quiet, which made him the one that watches instead of talks. He obverses people and their actions and behaviors. That's one, of the many things, I like about him.

"Yah, true. She's going to be a hard case to crack. This is going to take a while. We are going to have to work really hard." I reply to Oscar's observation.

"I don't think that she will mind us being werewolves, though. She seems like a level-headed person that would listen to reasoning." Oscar observed. I hoped so; we don't want to scare her.

"Hey, guys it's lunch time. Continue with the plan." Alec interrupted.

I hope he didn't hear that, we don't want him to worry too much. He just found his mate and she hates him. Ah, the irony.

Oh well, all mates can't be like me and Claire, who have never argued or disagreed on anything, even when we weren't mates. Not to brag or anything but my mate is awesome! She's so perfect!

"It's not going to take forever, but we have to take things slowly, so we don't startle her and so she doesn't realize what we're doing" Oscar said, replying to Alec's comment and breaking me out of my reverie.

We walked to the cafeteria and got our lunch, and wondered where to sit, since we have good weather, we were allowed to go outside.

A tiny, petite girl came up to us, she was hardly wearing any clothing. She was wearing a tiny, tight strap shirt that reached just above her belly button, and a skirt that was so tight! I'm going to guess that's the school slut!

"Hi, I'm Amber, and I was wondering if you wanted to sit with us, me and the other popular people in this school." she said, in a high, nasally, annoying voice.

I spotted Alex sitting under a willow tree with her homemade lunch. I took this opportunity to escape from the annoying girl.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to sit with Alex!" I said, knowing that they would want to choose Alex over this girl any day.

"Oh, HER? She's nothing, she's just an emo that cuts herself and cries all day." she said, hating Alex, for some reason.

I couldn't take that; no one messes with our Alpha Female, and my best friend's Mate. And she was way better than HER, any girl would be better than Amber, and I just met her!

"Have you ever seen her cut herself, or cry?! If you have give me proof, you can't just say you have without justifying it!" I replied back, getting mad.

"Whatever," she said, but I could tell she was scared, and she walked away.

"Come on, I want to talk to her a little, and I'm sure you do too, Alex." I said winking.

He rolled his eyes but went to her anyway; let's find out how this encounter goes.

<><><><><><><><><><>**********<><><><><><><><><><>