chapter 13

Woah. you guys went crazy. I got alot of reads within a short amount if time, or half a day.. THATS CRAZY!!! Thanks you guys! Suggest a 1K special, cause we getting closer by the day. Also, this got a alot of people confused on deku's quirk. His arms break at 15% or higher.isten, I get he is supposed to be overpowered,but he's going to have to earn all that strength. CHARECTER development. P.S this is a filler chapter. Anyway,.on to today's chapter.

Midoriya slowly stirs awake as he looks at his surroundings. He was in a white room, with a door infront of him and some curtains beside him. He tries to get up, but his arms deny.

He slowly pushes through the pain and gets up.

As he does so, he remembers everything. Everything he did, everything he lost, and most importantly, everything he couldn't protect because of himself.

The grief hit him hard. He felt like rolling in a ball and crying all day.

He failed his class because he couldn't reveal his secret.

But it was for the better good...?

His mind fought back and forth, debating whether it was greedy or not.

His brain ripping in half was halted when an old lady walks in the room.

"Oh, midoriya your awake." She remarks.

"U-um ma'am, not to be rude, but who are y-you?" Izuku asks, a little cautious.

"Oh dear. I'm recovery girl." She greets.

Midoriya tries to bow, but forgets he's sitting and looks like he's doing stretches. Luckily, recovery girls catches on to this.

"Don't try to bow! You'll make your injury's worse." She warned. But it was too late.

"Ah!" Midoriya yepled. He quickly shot back up with a painful expression on his face.

"Oh Jeezy, those injury's are worse than others." She said under her breath, but deku heard it.

"W-what happened to my classmates?" He asks worriedly.

"Oh don't worry, there all healed up and ready to go. The teachers are fine. Aizawa was hit with rubble and passed out, and all might recovered. But one brown haired girl wanted to talk to you." She says, a little concerned though

"She looked mad." She said.

Midoriya audibly gulped. And as if on cue, the door opened revealing a stern looking ochaco.

"I'm going to leave you two be.." recovery girl says as she leaves the room.

"Hey ocha-" izuku couldn't finish his sentence before he felt the wrath of his girlfriend.

"DEKU! What were you doing? What is with that quirk? YOU HAVE A QUIRK? You got a lot of explaining Mister!" She yells.

Midoriya sighed as he knew he was in for an explanation.

" You see,in the time I was gone, I had developed a quirk. I didn't want anyone to know it because if they did, I'd constantly be surrounded with fame and things because of my quirk.
I'm not here for the fame. And plus, its way too powerful for me to handle.
You saw, it took me 85% power to take down all might when he was tired and almost done. It's out of my league. But I'm sorry for not telling you sooner. I shouldn't hide stuff from you. I'm sorry." He says, waiting for a hit.

He felt nothing. And as he opened his eyes, he saw a teary ochaco.

She just smiled and soon came close to him. She then proceeded to close her eyes, pucker her lips, and kiss the teen.

And soon, they met. They both melted into the blissful moment.

They both melted into the kiss,adding tounges in there.Midoriya on instinct grabbed uraraka brought her to closer.

He accidently grinded causing her to moan and for him to hold in a growl. They both move from the kiss and get off.

as soon as uraraka was about to open the door to leave, it opened by itself revealing all might.

He looked shocked and kind of mad.

"Young uraraka, you may leave please." All might said in a serious tone.

She nods and leaves immediately. Deku is just looking on,scared of what is to happen to him.

"Young Midoriya. I must talk to you immediately." He say.

"Y-Yes sir!" He replys, scared for his life.

"Young midoriya, is it true you have a quirk but have chosen not to tell about it?" All might asks.

Deku knows there's no point in hiding the truth, so he speaks. "Yes, all might. I gained my quirk when I.." he stops and looks at all might.

The muscular man nods in understanding way and the teen continues.

" I manifested a quirk since. Also my quirk is very powerful, to the point where I can't use it without breaking my arms. I don't tell anyone about this because..."

He stopped. He couldn't go on. He felt grief of the reason. But he promised himself he will tell them when needed

The man left after he explained.
He had a face of shame.

He soon left the room, heading home.

He was soon countered by his mother and ochaco. "MY BABY!!!" Screamed inko.

She heard her son had gotten heavily injured during a training battle, and she was weeping tears all day.

"I-IZUKU, ARE YOU HURT!? did they do something to heal you? Let me see the wounds-" midoriya stopped his worried mother with an annoyed smile.

"Mom, I'm fine. Recovery girl healed me." He says bluntly.

She nods her head in relief, and pulls out a plate of katsuddon. "Here, I made y-your favourite izuku." She says sweetly.

He smiles at her widely, and hugs her for a minute before digging in.

"Mmm,mom this shtatsh sho good" he says while eating.

Inko gave a giggle from izuku's unnatural behavior. "Alright, I'm heading to bed. Ochaco is in your room if you need her. Bye sweety." She says.

Deku wave at her because he has his mouth stuffed. He finishes eating the delecasie, and washed his dish and his mother's, who forgot to in her sleepy mood.

He head to his room, to see a bored ochaco, doing some training in his room. He smiles and slowly creeps up to her. He then wraps her in a death hug, to which she yelped.

"D-Deku! Don't scare me like that!" She fake pouted, which midoriya found as the cutest thing ever.

"Why not? Getting scared?~" he says, sending shivers down her spine.

He then proceed to push her on the bed, getting a huge blush from her.

He just smirks before laying down beside her. She looks at him weirdly.

"Um, Did I do something wrong?" He asks innocently. She just shakes her head no much harder than she should, before looking away from embarresment.

He finally catches on and smirks again. "Wait, you thought we were going to do that?" He asks teasingly. She only turns redder, and makes little whimper noises.

He turns her around and gives her a peck on the lips. She smiles before snuggling comfortably into her boyfriend.

He wraps a hand around her and drifts off to sleep with her, waiting for the next day to come, with more training coming up.

Ok, done! Sorry this chapter is so boring, I wanted to add a filler and story chapter in for no reason. Next few chapters are going to be of practically of the same 'arc', just added moments. Ok call tomorrow!