2.15

Rose held her phone within her shaking hand, eyes filled with fear as she stared at the video being broadcasted on the city's largest screen, located on a tower, allowing everyone to see.

"Ah~, no, slower, slower," The sound of a woman's voice was heard, pleasure within her tone, her body rocking as she was slammed into and out. She didn't look too youthful, but neither did she look like her real age.

The sound of a man's voice was heard, his face rather youthful, "You're such a sl*t, cheating on your husband, you deserve to be punish." As he said this, the sound of vulgar actions only got louder, the camera faded, switching to another video with the same woman in it. Only now, the man was different.

Rose looked at the screen in terror, her body shaking as she saw the video being displayed for everyone to see.

Then, as if unanimously, everyone turned to look at her. Their eyes were filled with daggers, disgust, and most of all, ridicule. Some of the wealthy people with connections immediately recognized her, and their voices began spreading.

"Isn't that Rose Lavina, wife of Theo Stollin, owner of Murex. Oh my, judging by how she displayed herself, I would've never thought that she would be such a loose person."

"Loose? She displays herself as a loyal and dedicated person, but she is instead, a despicable person. She didn't cheat with just one man, who's knows how many men she's taken with that body of hers? People like that, are the most disgusting being on this earth."

"Hmph! She deserves to be treated like this. She dares to have the face to cheat on her lovely husband, only wicked people do such things. Now that her actions have been revealed to the whole world, I wonder how she'll be able to act like that elegant person she pretends to be now."

"Karma will always come back. Since she has the guts to cheat, she'll definitely be able to face being revealed to the whole world. People like that, they will never get a good ending."

Rose looked at the people pointing at her, the voices filled with accusation but most of all, happiness at another's misfortune made her mind riled up.

She couldn't take it, it was too much. It felt like the whole world was laughing at her, pointing at her, destroying the mask that she had built for herself.

"No! Stop, shut it off! Shut up, shut up, shut up!" Rose angrily screamed, angrily pointing at the group of women who were jut talking about her.

In return, she only got more laughs.

"Shut up? Who do you think you are, cheater? Acting so much like someone who you will never be, how does it feel now that you have become like this? People like you, you should think about yourself first before you think about others."

The sounds of laughter got louder, more voices joined in at condemning her.

"Cheaters like you deserve nothing!"

"You deserve this!"

"Your husband will never regret losing someone like you!"

Rose broke down. She put her hands over her ears, running away from the screen that was still playing the videos of her. Her eyes were red and mad, her makeup was now fully mixed together, her face ending up as a sorry sight.

No! No! They were all lying. She was beautiful, elegant, and most of all, she was loyal. That person wasn't her, they were all just lying. She was the esteemed lady of Murex, she would never do such things.

Her husband was the most loving person of all, he would never believe in their lies. Right, her son was also loving to her. These people were lying, every last one of them.