Chapter 31

My initial reaction to hearing the sound of the blow dryer two rooms away die down, is closing my eyes and whispering a faint, "Thank fuck." Five minutes, she said. Didn't know that was another way of saying I'd have to wait half an hour for her.

I shift a little as I hear the door open, then close, then the door of my room open and her walking in. There's not as much light as there was in my room in the frat house, seeing as the nearest lamppost is like two buildings down the block, but I can still make out the thin white t-shirt and underwear of the same color that she's wearing. God bless her.

Running her hand through her hair, with a small but knowing smile, she slowly walks over to the bed. She sets both hands on either side of my legs and crawls over my body, until we're face to face, instead of lying on her side. And once again, I'm thinking God bless her.

"Hi," She says, her voice deep and quiet, and her face a mere inch above mine. I feel like this is going to end in me having to excuse myself to go to the bathroom all over again.

"Hi."

"Did you take care of yourself?" She asks casually, and I chuckle against her lips as she lowers her head closer to mine, but without our faces being close enough.

"Yes." I reply, just as casually as I bring my hands to her hips, and hitch her shirt up a few inches. Freya arches her back at my touch, only pressing her stomach to mine.

"Washed your hands?"

"Yes."

"D'you do it more than once?"

"...Hell yes."

That's when she loses her composure, hiding her face in the nook between my neck and shoulder, low laughs emitting from her mouth while I awkwardly stare at the ceiling, and wonder how far I'd go at embarrassing myself to entertain her. Infinity? That sounds about right.

Freya lifts her head, grinning from ear to ear as she surprises me by leaning down abruptly, and placing a hard kiss on my lips. In a flash I remember that my hands are on her waist, so I proceed to pull her closer to me; she tries fighting me at first, but a couple of moments later her arms give out and she's lying flat on top of me. The fact that she's still trying to keep herself up with her knees is the only reason I still have air in my lungs.

I place one hand on the small of her back, and slide my other one up her spine, until it's basically at the nape of her neck, beneath her shirt. "You're not..." I begin as I realize something, still kissing her but she initially pulls away when she feels me speaking. "You're not wearing a bra."

She blinks at me, then breathes out a laugh when she picks up on the fact that what I'd said, isn't nearly as serious as the facial expression I had while saying it. "I'm aware of that," She says, her satan lips once again hovering over mine. "Do you want me to put one on?"

"You kidding me?" Is the first thing that crosses my mind, and of course I say it out loud. "I mean... if you want to, you can, but don't think that I want you to." Then I give her the most reassuring look I can, nodding my head firmly, "I like your boobs. Think you have great boobs."

"Oh my God," She mutters, squeezing her eyes shut tightly as she sits up, sitting right where I don't need her right now- it's okay though. I'm not affected. I can't be affected. Not for another 20 minutes, give or take. "I swear, it's only the two of us, yet you find a way to embarrass me. It takes a genius to do that."

"How am I embarrassing you?" I ask, frowning and laughing lightly at the same time, as I sit up so my head is against the headboard. "You came in here and asked me if I'd wanked, like it's the most normal thing in the world."