[Chapter 6] "Parthenia"

{Edited}

Previously:

(Parthenia) - "This will not do. Fine, I shall be the one to teach our young prince all of the ways of dragon. We can not have a ruler who does not know our culture. I have decided, thou will live with me as I teach thou about the ways of the dragon."

This will help me a lot. Sadly, I will have to put my quest to evolve on hold while I learn about how to be a dragon. It will also help me fully act like a dragon instead of being a weird dragon-human mix.

Who could've my mother been to create a being such as I? Wait... darkness dragon, Skyrim, dragon god.

(Alderam) - "Parthenia, what was my mothers name. I would just like to know what kind of dragon she was."

(Parthenia) - "Her name was Alduin and ...

WHAT THE FU--!

(end)

_________________________

(Parthenia) - "Her name was Alduin. She had struck fear into everyone in the world. All of man and beasts feared her. Thy only referred to her as the [World Eater]. It was almost forbidden to say her name out loud."

(A/N - Kinda like Voldemort)

(Alderam) -"Hm, sounds about right. It reminds me of the Alduin in Skyrim."

(Parthenia) - "What art thou talking about, thou asked about thy mother and thou can identify her?"

Oh no, I said that out loud...

(Alderam) - "Well, I have a [World Eater] title in my status and some adventurers talked about her a little bit."

(Parthenia) - "Oh, very interesting... I thought that thy knew nothing of thou mother. My apologies young master."

Phew, dodged a bullet there.

(Parthenia) - "She was black as night and her tongue was unrivaled. She was the daughter of  Hsotaka who is the evil God of this world."

Okay, God is literally screwing with me right now. Alduin is apparently my mother and is my mom. Paarthurnax is named Parthenia and is a female. She was a follower of my mother Alduin. Hsotaka is literally Akatosh spelled backwards. The cool thing is that dragons in this world function like the ones in Skyrim.

Oh man, it's like god played Skyrim for 20 minutes and said. 'Hey, wouldn't giving this kid this kind of stuff be cool?' I mean, words of power are literally the exact same as in the game.

(Parthenia) - "Doth thy have any more questions about thy origins?"

(Alderam) - "No, but thank you very much for answering my questions."

(Parthenia) - "It is now time for thy to start learning how to act like a formal dragon!"

(Alderam) - "If we are going to stay together for a few years, can you drop the old language? I mean the 'thy, doth, thou, hast, and art.' It is harder for me to understand what you are saying."

(Parthenia) - "No, as thou will learn more, we will be speaking in dragon, so thou shalt not worry about such things."

Oh my god, this is going to be a pain in the ass.

Timeskip 5 Years

After I got the basic phrases of the dragon language, I started to speak to Parthenia more and let me tell you, she talks like a normal person now.