Chapter 15:Trouble part 4, Happy ending?

An: there will be alot of talking. Werid scenes( not dirty ones) what are you thinking. I just feel the scene I write Is weird.  If you are reading this before even reading chapter 12. What are you doing here?! Go back!!! If you have read the other chapters. Don't forget to read the author notes at the end
---------------------------------------------------
*Blake pov*

I heard the door knob breaking. I sighed thinking why 'Adam' couldn't use door like a normal person. He just came in not long ago and now he wanted to come in again? That too soon I haven't plan my escape yet. 'Adam' bursted through the door and to stop him from coming closer to me I threw a shoe at him.

The person grunted in pain was a female. I looked at the person again and realised it was Yang. 'Yang!! '

" Yang?"

Yang:" Blake!"

She ran towards me and gave me her famous bear hugs. I wanted to tell her she was crushing me but decided not to. I hugged her back to feel her warm.

Yang:" I missed you. "

I couldn't answer back I felt guilty about not telling her the truth but I was selfish. I just want her to be mine and didn't care the consequences. Now 'Adam' will kill Yang for coming here.

"Yang I need to tell you something. "

Yang:"maybe once we get out of here. "

'Adam':"  where do you think you are going my love? "

'Adam' was standing at the door way with white fang members behind him. He was holding Zwei in his hand. Zwei was dripping in blood.

Yang slammed her left gauntlet on the ground and a huge tower appeared from the ground. It launched all the white fang members including 'Adam' up in the air. Yang then grabbed Zwei before slamming her right gauntlet and shocked them all.

She placed Zwei as gently as she could on to the floor as she grabbed the bedsheet and jug filled with water. She poured the water over him to wash the blood before gently bandage him.

Yang:" you are going to be ok Zwei. You are going to be ok... I promise I will make more tuna puffs for you. Please stay with me... "

She held Zwei with one hand and grabbed my hand with her other hand.

Yang:" we have to go."

I nodded and ran with her. Tears were forming at the edge of my eyes. I barely stopped myself from crying. The people that I cared got hurt. First was Madam Ward and now Zwei. I didn't want Yang to get hurt.

Yang:" Hey Zwei got hurt not because of you. He wants you back too. Don't think so much ok? We will get out of here don't worry. Trust me ok? Believe in me. "

It was as if Yang read my mind. I nodded again at her answer. Suddenly the alarms were sounded and the hallways that used to be empty was full with white fang members. Yang passed Zwei to me before she punched her way through. She continued to punch her way through as much as I wanted to help I couldn't move Zwei too much because I afraid I might hurt him.

Just when we were near the exit, Adam was there. 'Adam!? '

*Yang pov*

If it weren't the promise I made to Sun, I would kill that red hair bull Faunus a hundred times over. But I needed to get Blake out of here. After that sent a bird messager to Sun for him to bring us back. The alarm was sounded and enemies started to block us. No problem for me. I just have to punch my way through like I always do. I can feel my body burning with rage.