☆ Get A Drink ☆

Hey y'all short chapter today because I'm dumb find out more at the bottom. I know I said I was gonna do this arc fast in one chapter but then I remembered I'm a liar.
:,( apology if you don't enjoy this arc.
Anyway here's a small chapter and I'll hopefully update next week too and not in 3 months.

☆

"Alright kid lets get one thing straight. I picked you purely because of the potential I saw in you and not because a certain winged hero called me late at night most definitely drunk telling me 'if I get birdhead you get bat wings.'" I said looking at the kid. Although that last part did happen I had shoji in mind already.

We were already walking into All Mights head quarters. And of course there was a bunch of media everywhere.

"Oh great I forget the media doesn't take a break." I tell Tentacole. "Go ahead of me I'll use my wings to make sure they don't get to close. They're like vultures try and ignore them."

He nodded as we got closer to the group.

"ROSE GOLD HOWS ALL MIGHTS TEACHING!"

"ROSE GOLD WHATS YOUR REAL RELATIONSHIP WITH ALL MIGHT."

"IS THAT YOUR LOVE CHILD WITH ALL MIGHT ROSE GOLD!"

We finally managed to get inside the building. The huge lobby had a bunch of people running around most of them being side kicks.

"Welcome to the All Might agency Tentacole." I said walking towards the counter.

"Ahh Miss Gold you're here. I was told you'd be coming to stay for a week as well as one of your students." The lady at the desk said.

"Yea he's gonna need a room here I'll be staying at my place so I'll be goo—-"

"ROSE GOLD IS THAT YOU!" I recognize that voice.

"Avayanna!" I said as I turned around facing my old friend. Avayanna was a dark gray skinned girl. Her eyes were just white. And her hair was short pitch black. The only color to her where her red horns. She had one on each elbow, two coming out her neck and on lunar shaped one coming out her forehead.

"Rumor has it you were coming back here. Heard Mr. bossy even wanted you for some special mission." She says

"Don't remind me. I can't believe I'm gonna have to deal with him a whole week." I said as the front desk lady tapped my shoulder and gave me a key.

Suddenly a beep went off in her pocket.

"That's my cue. Gotta run catch up later." She says as she runs out the building.

I motion for Tentacole to follow me towards the elevator. Once in there he forms a mouth with the end of one of his arms.

"Is Mr Bossy All Might?" He asked curiously.