Quirk Evolution

Izuku, carrying Momo and Kota, dashed through the forest trying to reach the campgrounds to give Mandalay the info they learned from Muscular about Bakugou. There were even more problems now than before.

First, Izuku's adrenaline was slowly coming down. His arms were now a dull pain, but he knew that pain would multiply soon enough.

Second, it was terrible that the villains were apparently after Bakugou. And it was even far worse that they were after Momo. 'I get a girlfriend for 5 minutes and suddenly the universe realized it's mistake and tries to fix it.'

The third, final, and potentially scariest problem was the previous wielders were back. But it wasn't like earlier tonight, and it wasn't like the Festival. This time, they were everywhere. As Izuku dashed through the forest, every shadow, and behind every tree was another pair of eyes on a silhouette.

Izuku wanted to believe this to be a warning mechanism of some kind to tell him he was in danger. The only problem was that it had never done this before. Izuku had been in multiple dangerous situations before, and he never saw even the slightest sign of the previous wielders.

Tonight however, they wouldn't go away. They were trying to communicate with him. There was something else that was going to happen tonight, but Izuku was terrified to even think about what his predecessors were trying to tell him. 

He was so distracted he didn't even realize Momo was trying to get his attention. He looked to his girlfriend (' I still can't believe it') show he was listening.

"Izuku, we need to get back to the Med-Bay. We'll drop Kota off and properly deal with your arms. Then we'll find Mr. Aizawa and Mandalay to relay the message."

Momo had been trying to convince Izuku for the last minute of her plan as they dashed through the forest. Momo in Izuku's arms and Kota on his back. Kota, being only a child, was the top priority. And Izuku had broken his arm twice. It was black and bleeding profusely before Momo made a cast. They couldn't go out and help anyone if his adrenaline ran out and the pain overtook him.

Izuku however, had other plans…

"We can't. We need to get that message out first. What if they already have Kacchan? We can't-"

"Izuku!" He stopped running, Momo took his face in her hands and made him look at her. "I know we have to save Bakugou, but you need to prioritize! Kota is just a child, your arm needs immediate medical attention, and Bakugou is a combat efficient hero-in-training with an extremely powerful quirk. He also has Todoroki with him. They can handle themselves until we get to him. You have to see what's more important here. If you really look up to Bakugou, then you should believe he can hold his own for now."

Izuku closed his eyes and furrowed his brow in frustration. He leaned into Momo's hand, "...I-I know. You're right. But we can't go to the Med-Bay."

"Why not?"

Izuku looked ahead of them, "Because that's the Med-Bay." Momo followed his line of sight through the trees to see the entire Med-Bay engulfed in blue fire. As they got closer, they realized it wasn't just the Med-Bay...it was the entire Lodge grounds.