Chapter 67

HAPPY DIWALI !!! 🎊🎉🎇🎆

I know it is a very late update but I can't help it nowadays to update fast.

Sorry.

Enjoy Reading❤️

******

" So?"

Piyu asked curiously.

" So?"

Rads frowned.

" Tell us, what happened?" Sam said rolling his eyes.

" I thought you guys already heard our talk?" Rohan asked raising his brows.

" Na..... We didn't." Jai said.

" Guys, I just want some time to know him, to trust him and I am giving him a chance to get to know each other but in this time he shouldn't look or flirt with any other girl." Rads said seriously.

They nodded in understanding.

" Okay, but if you hurt her again then think that you are dead." Jai warned him seriously.

" Jai! " Meera and Piyu exclaimed while he just shrugged.

Sam went and stood in front of Rohan. He looked at Rohan and hugged him tightly.

" You both are my friends and I can't see anyone one of you in pain. Please be careful and do anything that will make you earn her trust and love. I am with you." Sam said honestly for which Rohan hugged Sam tightly with tears in his eyes.

Never someone had cared for him this much.

Never someone had truly addressed him as their friend.

Never someone had stood by him and supported him.

His heart felt warmth.

" But again if you hurt her then I will not forgive you." Sam warned him seriously pulling away from the hug.

" No, I will never hurt her." Rohan promised sincerely making everyone smile at him.

And suddenly all four of them turned their attention towards Sameer and Piyu.

Sam narrowed his eyes at them while Piyu looked at them in confusion.

" Now it's your turn."

Jai and Rads said at the same time but the difference is Jai said to Piyu while Rads said to Sam.

" Turn? For what?" Sam asked scrunching his face.

" To talk." Rohan said shrugging.

Both Sam and Piyu widened their eyes and looked at each other.

Piyu laughed nervously and Sam coughed clearing his throat.

" What happened?" Jai asked.

" Umm..... Actually...... " Piyu does not know what to say.

" We already did." Sam said looking at the four people who staring at them.

Meera grinned at them understanding immediately while other three took their time.

" You mean to say you both already talked?" Rohan asked smirking at them.

" Yes." Piyu said softly.

" What! When?" Rads yelled exasperated.

Jai pushed Rads away and stepped forward.

" Are you two together now?" Jai asked hopefully.