FIFTEEN

"Why?" 

"Why what?" 

"Why did you buy the studio?" 

"I had to get you to talk to me somehow." 

"You bought the Cat's Eye, renamed it, locked me into a 10 year contract, all to talk to me? You could have fucking called, Jin." 

"Could I? Really? Would you have answered that call, Noona?" He stepped closer to me this time rounding me so my back was to the mirror. "Would you have talked to me if I asked you to? Would you have met up with me? Or were you going to run away from me...again?" 

His stare was so intense. So much anger was behind his eyes, as was there sadness. He was hurt. That was like a gut punch to the stomach, and I felt my insides twist. 

"Jin...I..." 

"Save it." He interrupted leaning up and taking another step, making me step back. "You left me. Again. We share an incredible night together, and you left me like some cheap whore you used to get off." 

"You know that is not what happened." 

"That's exactly what happened." He argued back. 

"You know I don't think of you so negatively." 

"Then why did you leave me? Why didn't you wake me up, and kiss me and say good morning? Why didn't you lay there with me and talk with me? Am I really so aweful that you need to run from me?" 

"No...it's just...." 

"Just what?" He asked stepping forward again. 

I stepped back, trying to keep as much distance from him as possible. I needed to keep a clear head, and when he got too close, I couldn't focus. "What would we have talked about?" I asked him, trying to seem more stern than I felt. "You would have felt bad for giving me a pity fuck, and kindly explained that there was no feeling emotionally, just physically. I didn't need to hear that. I already knew that." 

"You really think that was a pity fuck?" He said stepping close again, making me mirror my step backwards. "You keep thinking the worst of me." At the end of every sentence, he took a step closer making me take a step back. Eventually I hit the mirror behind me and was unable to go elsewhere. "I told you to stop thinking so loudly and you didn't listen. You didn't give me a chance to do anything. You just keep running from me." 

My back was up against the mirror and he was breathing heavily in his anger. My eyes fell down to his lips, which were flushed a soft pink color, probably from his risen heartbeat. I had to swallow thickly and push back the memory of their softness against my own lips. I looked back up to him to lock eyes, and his look was a little...different. Mixed in with the anger and the sadness, was another emotion, I couldn't quite place. 

"Okay." I said swallowing thickly. "What is it you want to say?" 

His eyes flicked down to my lips as he answered. "As of right now, I don't want to say anything." 

"Then what do you wa-"

But my sentence was cut off by the euphoric feeling of satin soft flesh against my lips. A wet strong tongue swiped through my slightly parted mouth, and my body came alive in a way I had only felt one other time. 

My eyes shut on instinct, but I felt a pair of hands card through my hair and long fingers take a firm grip on the roots of my hair. It was tugged slightly making my head tilt, and a better angle given so that Jin could ravish my lips. 

He tasted sweet. 

Very sweet. 

My natural reaction was to kiss back, so I allowed my mouth to match the eratic and desperate movements of his own. It felt so good to kiss him. I lifted my arms and placed them at his neck, holding on tightly as he pushed me more so up against the glass.