chapter twenty

His kiss nearly left me breathless. He pushed me back, straight into Silas. My body was between Silas' legs as he sat on the stool while Aries devoured my mouth. My heart was beating out of my chest, nearly whining in anticipation as I felt Silas pull me back by my hair. I gasped, which was enough for him to claim my mouth meanwhile Aries began kissing down my neck.

"Oh, fuck," I whispered under my breath.

My brain wasn't processing what was about to happen. I was going to get fucked by both Aries and Silas at the same time. I had to have been dreaming. I was on cloud nine. It almost didn't seem real.

I bit down on my bottom lip as Aries sucked on my neck. I felt a hand slip down between my legs and down into my panties. They began to rub in circular motion while another hand played with one of my nipples.

"Bedroom," Silas murmured.

I gasped as I was picked up and tossed over Aries' shoulder. I was thrown down on a bed before I could even blink. I looked around at the unfamiliar surroundings. It wasn't my room-and since it was the closest to the kitchen, I knew that it had to have been Aries' room. Before I could even observe and take in my surroundings, I felt my jeans and underwear being removed in one sweep.

"Fuck," Aries swore, his eyes on my body. He climbed on the bed, going in before I could even catch my breath. I let out a moan as he lifted my legs on his shoulders. He let out a deep groan as he pleasured me with his tongue.

"Silas," I breathed, my eyes focused on the man standing around and watching. His eyes moved to me. "Come here."

He walked over to me as I requested. I pulled him closer by the loops of his jeans. I began to massage him through his pants, finding it hard to focus with Aries between my legs. He let out a sharp breath as I pulled his pants and boxers down. I wasted no time putting him in my mouth. He let out a low groan as I took him in as much as I could.

It was easier to suck Silas' dick than Aries because Silas wasn't as aggressive. He was still
aggressive, just not nearly as aggressive as Aries. But it was always still worth a shot. I loved to suck dick. And I loved everything that came along with it. I relished in the aching jaw, the teary eyes, the runny makeup, the sore throat once I was done. I enjoyed a challenge so I would never backdown.

Silas thrusted into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. I somehow managed not to gag. I had probably been too caught up in the bliss of feeling Aries between my legs. I could feel myself closer and closer. I was going to cum. I tightened my legs around the back of his neck, shoving his face deeper.

He chuckled. "You going to cum, Natalia?"

I had never heard him speak to soft, it was nearly scary. But despite the softness to his tone, it was apparent that he was teasing me. He knew what he could do. He knew the effect that he had on me and he loved it. I couldn't hold myself long with either of them and the orgasms were always earth shattering. It went to their heads, I knew it would. But I couldn't control myself, and I didn't care that I couldn't control myself. That was the least of my worries.

"Yes," I moaned, humming as I began to suck on Silas' balls.

As my hand pumped up and down his shaft, I looked up at him. He was watching me closely, jerking in my hand. I bit my bottom lip before taking him back in my mouth, determined to make him cum. I stiffened, freezing up as I was about to release. I was on the threshold before I crossed it, the wave of euphoria overtaking my body. I fell back against the bed, my chest heaving up and down as I tried to keep my breath. As I relaxed, my eyes fell on the man hovering over me.