Chapter Twenty Four.

Chapter Twenty Four.

"Abi! Abi!"

"Hey Noah, how are you?"

"I missed you! I happy now."

"That's good isn't it? What have you been up to, hm?"

"Daddy's home!"

"He is? That's great! Where is he?"

"He coming. Look! He there!" He said pointing out the window. Uncle Jake was bringing in some of Noah's stuff. He was still surprisingly in nappies.. He liked them too much. "Where Toe Toe?"

"He's sleeping."

"Why?"

"Late night. Do you want to go wake him?"

"Yeah!"

"Alright go on, you know where his room is." Noah squealed and ran upstairs giggling.

"Hey kiddo." I turn around and Uncle Jake was there.

"Uncle Jake! I missed you, how are you?"

"Abigail, my sweet niece. I missed you too. I've been good, and you?"

"I've been good too."

"Is there a lucky guy yet?"

"Maybe." I say, blushing ever so slightly.

"Oh there is! Who is he?"

"Oh, a friend of Tony and I. His name is Alex."

"Where is Tony? And Noah?"

"Noah went to wake Tony up."

"Tony still sleeping then huh?"

"Yep. He loves his sleep."

"So, are we going to the park today?"

"Yes, the park here is amazing. There's so much running space too!"

"Great. Good thing I brought a football too."

***

We were at the park and Noah started running around. My aunt wasn't here as she was at work. My dad too. Tony joined us, after we waited like an hour for him to get up and get ready.

Tony was chasing Noah around and I decided to join in. Tony caught Noah and started throwing him up in the air. "How about we play hide and seek?"

"Yes, yes!" Noah screamed extremely excited.

"I guess we are then." Tony laughed.

"WANNA PLAY HIDE AND SEEK?" I yelled to uncle Jake.

"NAH I'M ALRIGHT."

"Tony you're counting to fifty. Come on Noah lets hide!"

"Yay!" Noah ran off in a completely different direction to me. He said that it would be boring if we hid in the same place and it would make it easier to find us. I ran behind a huge tree. Okay, yes it was pretty obvious actually. Oh well. I could see my uncle so I waved at him and he waved back. I turned around and peeked from behind the tree to see what Tony was doing. I'm guessing he was just finishing counting as he uncovered his hands from his eyes.

He started moving and he turned in my direction. I prayed that he didn't see me. Hopefully he would've thought it was too obvious and went somewhere else. I waited a little just to be sure he wasn't looking.

I peeped and he was going towards the playground with the bunch of children. I think Noah was hiding there. I sighed with relief and just carried on spying on him. Hang on, where was he? Shit, he might find me. Why am I taking this so seriously? Maybe it's because I like winning. I started panicking as I had no idea where he was. He just seemed to have disappeared!