Rebel in the Wind

A/N: I'm back. Please enjoy a dose of sassy Shouto.

"And who invited you?"

Even now as his father towers over him, flames furiously thrashing about his herculean frame and eyes glaring at him with an angry glint in his eyes, Shouto looks absolutely done with Enji's shit. He doesn't seem the slightest bit concerned and---if we're being honest---he looks outright bored with his father's behavior, dull expression plastered out on his face. Enji's nostrils flare.

"Don't look so smug with me, boy! You've a lot of nerve, pulling something like this! Is this how far you're willing to go to spite me?!"

Shouto's head rolls around on his, eyes following suit as soon as he's sure his father is looking him in the eyes. Honestly, he should have figured that this wouldn't go as smoothly as he had hoped for and that Enji would find out somehow but he'd hoped it would be much later in the future when Shouto had grown the capacity to deal with his incredibly irritable temper tamtrums.

But alas.

"Firstly, no one is doing anything to spite you. You would understand that if you weren't such a fucking narc. Secondly," Shouto holds his hand above his head, bumping it down twice. "You're at a ten and I need you at a two. Expeditiously."

Enji looks like he's about to right burst a blood vessel.

Shouto would be lying if he said he wasn't enjoying it.

"You mean to tell me that you're marrying some lost boy that I've never heard hair or whisper of until today because you want to and not to spite your father who's been trying to get you to do the exact thing with several lovely young women with purebred quirks? Spare me your shit, Shouto, and call off this charade at once!"

The way Shouto's face morphs at the mention of Katsuki alarms Izuku that there's a very likely possibility that a fight is about to break out and it doubles the moment he sees Mitsuki Bakugou jab her finger up into Enji's chest.

"I don't give a shit about you being number one; you watch your mouth about my boy!"

"Don't tell me how to discipline my son, you harlot---"

"Bitch, you are out of  fuckin' pocket talking to my mom like that; I'll fucking knock your cranium loose! Try me!"

"I don't want to hear anything from you! You, loud and obnoxious and undeserving of the title of a hero with your villainous attitude---some gold digger seeking to sleep his way into my fortune by bedding my son!"

"Okay, dad, that's out of line!" Fuyumi steps in.

"Just punch him in his shit, Shouto." Natsuo encourages.

Mitsuki is literally having to be held back by Masaru but it does nothing to stop Katsuki from sparking off at him and the next thing Izuku knows, the entire party is crowding them and fussing over some thing or another---mostly tearing Enji a new asshole for talking bad about their resident firecracker.

"H-Hey, guys..."

They can hardly hear him over their commotion. He tries again.

"Guys, seriously!"

Not even a half of a second of silence. Green lightning crackles around him and Eijirou steps back with a sigh.

"FOR THE LOVE OF ALL MIGHT, WOULD EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR TEN GODDAMN SECONDS?!"

A black tentacle lashes out and whips against the floor, nearly snapping the gift table in half with the force of it. It startles almost everyone (because Eijirou definitely saw this coming) into silence, wide eyes turned on him. Eijirou thinks he might actually see literal steam coming from his ears, he's so fed in the face. He takes a deep breath, willing his quirk back into control after receiving an eye of warning from All Might. He sighs, glaring Enji right through his core.