Oh Really?

*Eva Pov**

"I cant believe this doesnt want to zip up!" I grunted as I wiggled and jumped in front my mirror, trying to get my distressed bermuda shorts up.

"Ha! Bitch u done gained some weight...what you think all that dick aint got side effects," anika snorted.

I turned to the side and eyed her still tryin to get my pants on.

"There" I sighed finally zipping and buttoning the shorts. I looked at myself in the mirror and really did seem a lil bigger than usual but paid it no further mind.

"So you going to da studio right?" Anika asked.

I nodded, " yeah August still isnt replying my messages and its been two damn days since the club,"

"He need to get over himself. It wasnt that serious" she rolled her eyes a little.

"Exactly my point," I agreed as I brushed my hair, " I'll just go over and talk to him in person. Cant ignore me then"

"Aight girl, im heading over to the church. Damien needs my help with the church fundraiser tonight" she said before grabbing her purse and keys.

*********half an hour later****

"Aye yo lil sis!" Lloyd yelled as I opened the door to the studio. He came over giving me a little hug.

"Wats up Lloydy?" I said with a smile

"Good good..just wrapping up da track with ya nigga over there," he said motioning to August.

He was reading something with Noonie but looked up at the two of us. He frowned at me and put his focus back to whatever they were reading.

Great I thought,  he still got an attitude.

"Oh the remix to sucka?" I asked lloyd

He nodded back.

"Nice, Aug told me yall was workin on it"

Chile came over and we chatted a bit along wit Lindsey, all the while August kept on doing his do.

I sighed,  deciding to be the bigger person and talk to him first.

" forgot how to greet people I see," I said playfully as I walked up to him

" nahh...a nigga just over hea workin....aint all of us got free time to post up wit our stripper friends in da club " he said fixing his glasses.

I sighed, "really August? Thats in the past. You cant still be mad about that"

He giggled, " aint nobody mad girl....well maybe you are a little bit"

"Huh?" I said confused as ever.

"I mean ya must be...walking around in em construction lookin boots like ya bob da builder or sumn" he laughed at his own joke

"Oh so we gonna be petty now eh?" I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"Nigga you wrong for dat," noonie said laughing a little.

He shrugged his shoulders before looking at me with this satisfied smirk on his face.

"August....im not even goin down that road with you." I said looking unbothered by his attempt to get me mad.

"I wouldn't go down no roads either baybeh...them muufuckers look like dey can break down asphalt" he and noonie laughed even louder this time.

I shook my head.

"Dem jeans sittin right doe," he said still chuckling.

"Yeah...unlike yours..got nothing to sit on, skin and bones" I semi mumbled.

August raised an eyebrow at me but it was my turn to smirk. He wanted to take shots, pow pow! Then.

" oh now my ass is skinny," he began, " you seem to luh da dick dat attached to dat skinny ass doe" he whispered back to me.

"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, " boy bye"

"Now now kids play nice," noonie said enjoying our little banter.

"Whatever,  im leaving...when you grow up call me" I pressed my lips at August.

"That might take a few years Lil sis" lloyd chuckled as August mean mugged him.

"A few? " I said back, " I might have grey hair by that time"

"But Eva baybeh, you already do.." August said pointing out my ONE strand of grey hair I had. I was always talkin bout dying it black and he knew how much I hated it. That was it.

August and his crew were laughing their heads off at my facial expression after he said that.

"At least I'll age gracefully....you on the other hand gonna look like mr burns from the Simpsons when youre 60...with your bony ass" I shot back at August, as noonie, chile and lindsay's laughter went through the roof.

"Lloyd, I brought over some lasagna I made...keep that meat on your bones" I said before winking at August and leaving.

******August Pov****

Mayneee she just gon go against da grain and give a nigga my food. Eva knew how much I loved lasagna.

I honestly had no intentions to start this lil back and forth thing, and Eva was lookin hella fine in ha boots but I guess I was still a lil mad bout da whole strip club shit.

" nigga you salty as fuck!" Lloyd laughed before taking a piece out da lasagna and eating.

"Muufucka lets get back to work," I said after sucking my teeth at him.

He snickered at me before setting down da bowl and heading back into da booth.

I aint like not really being on good terms wit Eva but it is what it is I thought, before placing my beats headphones back on....

*******

Eva's outfit in the multimedia.

Those two being childish af lol

Short I know, its just a filler chapter really.

More soon come!

Also I started a new story so go check it out. Im still tryin to figure out how I want this one to continue so in the mean time read the other. Yes its about August, no fear.

In the mean time....imma keep on writing