What Broken Bones?

Tryhardninja - Take Back The Night

Cast the shadows out from sight

A final stand, a shouting cry

All the wrongs now turned to right

So fight the past

Take back the night

Now back in the Destiny's Bounty, the ninja stood in the training room of the flying ship, the other ninja holding their weapons while they surrounded Lloyd who had his eyes closed, listening to his uncle. You decided to sit nearby, playing cards with Remo and listening.

''Your new body is a fighting instrument. Listen to it.'' Wu instructed his nephew.

Lloyd's eyes opened as Cole swung his scythe, whipping around to kick him, grabbing Jay's nunchucks before he could land a hit, and flinging him to the side. Lloyd jumped to avoid Zane's shurikens as they flew at him, the weapons landing in the watermelon Nya carried in. The girl shot a glare at Zane, who gasped.

''Since he's grown, he's learning faster, Sensei,'' Nya told the Sensei. You turned your gaze away from your game, dealing a yellow reverse card when Remo wasn't looking. The little snake huffed when he realised.

''But will it be enough to challenge Lord Garmadon? Only time will tell.'' Replied Wu, looking at Nya.

Kai unsheathed his sword, pointing it at Lloyd. Thrusting it forward, the Green Ninja caught the blade with his thankfully gloved hands. Both of them struggled to keep their footing, attempting to win, but both were of equal force.

Lloyd began summoning a bright sphere of sparkling green Energy, though Kai pulled the blade towards himself, causing the Green Bean to fall to the floor.

''Hahaha, you're getting pretty good, but that move you fell for was basic 101.'' Porcupine grabbed Lloyd's hand and helped him up.

''Yeah, if I had focused more when I was little, I would've seen that coming,'' Lloyd replied.

''We cannot change the past, but we can improve for the future. Again, and this time, do not hold back.'' Wu informed, holding his hands behind his back.

Squawking, the Falcon returned to the Destiny's Bounty, landing on Zane's arm. The group headed to control to insert the Falcon's drive into the computer.

''The Falcon has returned with troubling news. What did you see, my mechanical-feathered friend?'' Zane questioned, turning his gaze to the screen.

''The Lost City of Ouroboros!'' Nya exclaimed, seeing the Serpentine sparring together.

''Garmadon has returned to the Serpentine home base, but why?'' Kai asked the others.

''Looks like they're preparing for a final battle,'' Cole observed.

''Nya, change course. We'll head straight for them.'' Wu told the samurai girl, who nodded, making the Destiny's Bounty swerve around, going in the opposite direction.

While it was on its course back to the ancient city, the group began to suit up in preparation for the battle ahead, even Nya doing the same.

Sitting in your room, you heard them grabbing their weapons. Being left alone like this wasn't something you wanted right now, with everything that's happened in the past few days and the fears that arose or strengthened as a result of some of those events you would say handling it wouldn't be easy.