Chapter 11

Allison's POV:

I woke up feeling satisfied with my sleep. I turned around and found no Edmund. I sniffed the air and noticed his scent was very light. I knew that he had been gone for quite a while. I looked at the nightstand and noticed a note. It said:

Dear Mate,

You probably noticed I am gone. No worries I am fine. I have a special thing I need plan for today. My sis will assist you for this special night.

P.S: Her name is Hazel and she loves to go over board with things so Good Luck!

Love,

Edmund

I smile and roll out of the bed. I put on some yoga pant and go downstairs to the kitchen. I find a bag or bread and a jar of Nutella. yummy :) I love Nutella I sat down and ate my breakfast very slowly. When I finished I went to walk around the pack house having no idea where I am going. the pack house is almost empty. As I walk around I hear a couple of murmurs and crying. As I get closer I noticed that there where people around a girl and they were shoving her around. I stayed quite and watched what thy did. suddenly a boy in the group punched the girl straight in the face. "that's it you people have no mercy what the heck did she do to you guys!!!" I practically run to her and put her behind me. the pack members looked shocked but quickly recovered and bowed their heads. " if I ever see any of you pick on her again I won't hesitate to tell Edmund" they look at me and quickly scurry away. I turn around and see a girl about my age and height. her hair is hazel with green and she is gorgeous. I ask what happened and she said it is a normal thing. I invite her to my room to clean her up.

" Hey thanks for saving me back their" she says

"You welcome! what your name?" I ask

" Naomi"

"Cool" I finish her bloody nose and she stands leave.

" Well I better go before u get into trouble"

" Why would I get in trouble" I ask

" Because well I am bullied and I don't want u to get bullied as well

" I don't think that's a problem after all I am Luna. why don't hang out with me today. Edmunds sister is coming by to get me ready for something he planed an u help his sister. and save me if it gets to ccrazy"

She giggles and agrees and we watch Nemo. the movie ends and I hear a knock on the door. I open it and find a girl with dark brown hair and blue eyes. she had two black portfolios on each hand. she smiled.

" U must be Allison I am Hazel ill help get ready special night." she says literally jumping up and down. I stare at her and hope those are not bags full of makeup and things.

" Lets get started" she says and drags me inside my room.

A/N:

I know Crappy but I have been really busy. Ill try to get another chapter in on Saturday. it will be better i promise. thanks for the votes and so sorry this is really crappy sorry ill probably re write it and make it llonger. Tell me what I should do bye!