Bonus Chapters

****IMPORTANT INFORMATION (November 2023)

MY FAKE BOYFRIEND IS NOW AVAILABLE IN KINDLE AND PAPERBACK FORM ON AMAZON.

PLEASE PURCHASE AND HELP SUPPORT MY WRITING.

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HAVE GAVE THIS BOOK A CHANCE AND TO THE RR AS WELL! EVERY PURCHASE WILL MAKE A DIFFERNCE AND HELP ME MOVE FULLY INTO WRITING. LINK IS BELOW:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0CMJZF8WB/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1699838216&sr=8-1

LOVE TO ALL WHO HELP ♡***

Hi guys!

So, from next week, a set of bonus chapters will be released.

I will be updating them along with my new book so please vote and comment on both. It would be nice to know that it's being enjoyed!

I will note the bonus chapter synopsis below along with a small flashback to remind you where they are from. These will include:

_______________________________________

Aaron turned away from me and to my parents.
"Well, I think I've took up enough of your time. I'll leave. Goodnight." He said, digging his hands into his pockets. He turned to the door.

"Wait!" Dad said.

Aaron turned and looked at Dad. Mom turned and looked at Dad. I turned and looked at Dad. And I'm sure as hell we were all thinking the same thing.

Dad didn't respond to any of our stares, but just looked at Aaron. "Follow me." He said and, with that, he and Aaron disappeared into the study.

* The conversation between Aaron and Lexi's dad in the study, on their first meeting.

_________________________________________

"I know you're telling the truth, Aaron. You were all along. It was him. He was was the dirty liar." I said, my voice laced with disgust. I didn't have to clarify who 'he' was. We both knew who I was talking about and, as that sentence left my mouth, Aaron stood up abruptly.

"How? Did he come talk to you? He didn't touch you, did he?" Aaron questioned, pulling me close to him.

I shook my head vigourously.
"Yes, he did come and no. He didn't touch me." I said.

Upon hearing my answer, Aaron pulled my face up.
"He did come? What did he say? Tell me." He said, his voice loud and urgent, but I wasn't going to tell him. He was angry and it wasn't right to tell him all this now when he was in this state. I'd probably have to wait when he was in a calmer state to talk.

I looked into his dark eyes, frowning before I spoke.
"I don't want to talk about it now. Please, I'll tell you later. Let's talk about something else." I pleaded

* Aaron's reaction when Lexi tells him that Elliot had come to her house.

_________________________________________

"Yes, it was me. I brought you here." He said simply and I raised my hand sharply to slap him. However, it didn't reach its destination and was stopped-rather- by his tight grip on my wrist. He looked down at me with no expression as I tried pulling my hand away yet to avail. I was too weak at this minute of time.