19: Clary

" Have you seen Jace?" I ask Alec, after finally finding him in the weapons room.

"No I haven't seen him all day today." Alec says

"Ok thanks." I say disappointedly and walk away.

I had been looking for Jace, for about half an hour and I couldn't find him anywhere. I walked back to my room, and started to draw in my sketchbook. Then I heard the sound of the front door being opened, and people shouting.

I hurried towards the shouts, and found Jace, Will, Tessa, and Jem. Jem was laying on the ground with blood on his shirt. Magnus ran in and immediately got him to the infirmary. Alec called a silent brother, and soon one was leaned over Jem.

We all had to wait outside, while the Silent Brother tried to heal Jem. Will was pacing back and forth, and Tessa just stated into space with tears running down her face. Once and awhile Will would try to comfort her, but it wouldn't do much.

After about half an hour, Brother Enoch came out of the infirmary.

"He cannot be healed." He spoke into our minds.

At the sound of his words Will stopped pacing, and made a choking noise.

"Can't you give him some more Yin Fen???" Will demanded.

"I cannot. They do not make any more of the drug." Brother Enoch says.

"He must have finished the supply he brought from Home." Charlotte whispered. "And he didn't want to tell any of us, so we wouldn't worry."

Will shouts frustrated and hits a wall. Tessa then whispered weakly to Brother Enoch.

"How many days does he days does he have left?"

"One day." Brother Enoch speaks.

Tessa finally let's a loud sob and falls into Will, who holds her while she cries. They both go in to see Jem, and Jace walks over to me. He puts his arm around me.

"It's going to hard for Will and Tessa, after he's gone." Jace says sadly.

"Yes it will be. " I sigh.

We then decide to leave, as we walk away I can hear the faint sounds of Tessa's sobs.