Grayson Dolan x Reader

It was one in the morning when Grayson texted you. Luckily for him, you never slept either, which meant you were awake too. Unluckily for you, you were wearing pj shorts, a tank top, and socks with pizzas all over them, so you were not really looking too good. Grayson had asked you come over with no context provided, and you being you, accepted the request. And now you were waiting outside his house, still wearing your pj's, and shivering from the cold.

"Hey," the door swung open, warm light pouring through the cracks and Illuminating Grayson's face. "Oh-wow-sorry-come in," he stumbled, looking you over and stepping aside.

"T-thanks," you stuttered and stepped in gratefully, skipping through the living room and plopping down in front of the cushy couch. A glowing fire had been lit, so you stretched your legs out across the soft carpet and extended your hands towards the flames.

"Here," Gray plopped down beside you, pulling off his hoodie and offering it to you.  He wore a plain black tee underneath, matched with navy sweats.

You took the grey hoodie and pulled it over your head, but it was so huge on you, you felt like you'd been stuffed into a potato sack. A potato sack which happened to smell really damn good.

"Cute socks," Grayson said, stretching his legs out and knocking his foot playfully against yours.

"Thanks," you said with a little smile.

"Sorry for asking you here so lat-early," Grayson chuckled softly.

"Well you promised me cookies, so..." you giggled.

Grayson rolled his eyes with a laugh and reached back before pulling out a plate covered in gooey chocolate chip cookies.

"Wait, really?!" you gasped.

"You thought I was lying?"

"Well, I would've come either way!"

"Really?" Grayson said, his full lips twitching upwards.

"Sure," you shrugged, "that's what friends are for."

Grayson's smile faltered slightly, but he regained his composition quickly, "Yeah."

"Do you have mi-" you began.

"Yeah yeah, I've learnt by now that you only like cookies with milk," Grayson sighed, handing you a mug.

You gave him a big smile before grabbing the cup, and saying sarcastically, "You know me sooo well."

And with that you dunked your cookie and shoved it in your mouth in a most unattractive way.

Grayson raised an eyebrow, trying to refrain from snorting with laughter.

"A lady," you began, through a mouthful of cookie, "always has grace and poise," you took a swig of milk, "and beauty," you swallowed, a bit of milk dribbling out your mouth.

Grayson burst out laughing, his face going red as he bent over his knees through fits of giggles that you mimicked.

"Hey hey hey," you laughed, "judge all you want, but I will eat all these cookies if you do not."

Grayson recovered and sat back up, extending his hand for a cookie, "Kay."

"Open your mouth," you said, taking a cookie.

"Why?"

"Just do it."

"Well what if I don't want t-"

"Can you please just-"

"I don't feel like i-"

Halfway through his sentence you shoved a cookie into Grayson's open mouth to shut him up.