25. The Party: Part 2

ALEXIO

I've never wanted so badly for a party to end. Birthdays are only fun when you're not celebrating yours, especially after you turn 21. 

Of course, it was great seeing my family again, but I just hate celebrating my birthday with a strong passion. So that's why I snuck to my room and left Mikhail to deal with our cousins.

I wonder what Historia is doing, probably looking for our library, I should've shown it to her. If she didn't find it I'll just bring her there some other time. 

I've been stuck in my room for a few hours and finally, someone knocked on my door, "Room service!" 

I opened the door to find a giggling Historia, speak of the devil, "Hey, are you okay?"

She hiccuped and stumbled on her feet, falling into my arms as I closed my door, "I'm a-okay, my mans, I...I think someone slipped something in my soda, but I'm feeling like a million bucks!"

Shit, I gotta figure out who did this to her, "How did you find my room?"

Historia hugged my waist and rubbed her cheek against my chest, "I don't know, I think I just knocked on random doors until you answered, can we have some fun now?"

"Wha-"

She reached into my pants and gripped me, "I wanna have fun," she giggled again, rubbing my cock with her thumb, "Come on, take him out."

I took her hand away, trying not to get hard but that was now out of my control, and she whined, "Historia, babe, you're not right in the head right now, I'm not touching you."

Historia pouted and stomped her foot, "But I wanna have sex with you!"

So this is what it's like when she's drunk, I could smell the alcohol in her breath which is unusual, someone really did spike her soda. 

I sat on my bed, her hands still in mine, "You're intoxicated, Historia, I can't take your virginity away while you're like this."

She straddled my waist and reached behind her to pull her zipper down, "But I want you to take it away."

I chuckled, helping her remove her dress, "I really want to, too, but it's better if you remember when I'm fucking you for the first time."

Historia let me unzip her dress and laid her head on my shoulder, too lazy to do it herself, "You can record it and show it to me tomorrow?"

"No," I laughed, sliding her dress up, "You're going to regret it, besides, this is drunk you talking, if I do it you're going to hate me tomorrow and I can't bear the thought of you hating me." 

As soon as I took her dress off, she slumped on my bed in nothing but panties and heels, raising her hands up in the air, "Take me!"

"No," I smirked, taking her white heels off, "One day though, all you gotta do now is sleep."

"I like your room," She yawned, "And your bed feels comfortable, kn-know what that means?"

"What?" I asked, looking for something for her to wear from my drawer. 

"It means your bed is the perfect place to take my virginity," she whispered, giggling to herself, "Also, I'm hungry."

I found a plane white t-shirt and some boxers for her and finally clothed her body, "Tell you what, if you sleep now then tomorrow I'll cross out something else from your list and I'll buy you some food, you like lobster?"

"Ooooh," she slurred, "Yay, I like eating those little ocean buddies!"

I laughed at her cute description as I helped her sit up, "Ocean buddies, that's adorable."

Historia crawled to her side of the bed for the night and pulled my blanket up to her chin, "I love your bed." 

I pulled my shirt off and removed my pants, laying next to her as she moved closer to me. She yawned and held her hand up to me, "Give me your hand."

"Why."

She rolled her eyes, "Just do it."

I held my hand out for her and she pressed the palm of hers against mine. I gulped, my heart exhilarating to many more beats and I can't believe such a simple gesture made me realize how I really feel about her. 

"You have nice big hands," Historia sighed sleepily, "I wish they could hold me forever."

My heartbeat picked up as my body grew warm. I think I...

She intertwined her soft fingers with mine and held my hand against her lips, closing her eyes and falling asleep. 

All this time I was jealous of your stupid guy friend because I thought I just wanted your virginity for myself, but it turns out the way I feel is deeper than that, more romantic. This entire time I wanted you just for me, not just in a sexual way. This thing going on between us isn't just sexual to me anymore, this is more than sex and I hate that you won't feel the same way. 

I think I'm in love with you.

I felt the same thing that happened to me back at the club. I feel happiest when I'm with you, I don't want anyone else touching you but me, I don't want you being with anyone else but me, I don't want anyone else loving you but me...I just hope one day you'll realize that, Historia.