・゚*。☆Doll up・゚*。☆

Quake:

"So after foundation...then apply the face powder." Tanah read the instructions from the makeup magazine, his other hand reaching up for the compact powder and sponge. You grinning, finding it's cute of him to do your makeup so suddenly out of the blue.

"Hey you should help me too." he said, dabbing the powder lightly on your face.

"Nah, I'm having fun seeing you putting you're effort, its cute." you compliment as he chuckled. "I ain't cute here. you are."

Thunderstorm:

"That's a blusher, you don't put them on your eyes." "Yea, yea."
"That's an eyeliner not eyebrow pencil." "Mmphm."

"Thund. That's a lip gloss." you said when he about to use them on your eye. He sighed in frustration putting that down. "I know okay! I'm just testing you." "Oh really?" you hummed, raising an eyebrow. He sighed, looking away.

"Fine. I'll do better next time."

"How about no--"

Cyclone:

"Hey Cy.."

"Waa! don't move yettt!" Cyclone warned, hands quickly dusting powder all around your face. Earlier, he said about something he watch on YouTube and want to try it on her, since he can't do it on his own. "Just a little bit here...and there... and walla! YOU'RE LOOK LIKE A PRINCESS!"

You blushed under his praised and proud smile. Well, at least he's happy. You took the mirror, anticipating the turn out.

"Yes. I look like the next Mulan. Now you shall hand me all those makeup remover that exist."

Blaze:

"SO THIS IS AN EYELINER?"

"Yes. And also the one you used to draw doodles on your book." you sighed as he sheepishly scratching his cheek. He pulled you down to his side. "Okay~ lemme do your makeup today!" "Do you even know how-"

"Just believe me~" he said before start applying them on your lips.

Funfact. It's Waterproof.

Ice:

"I know I'm the one asking you to do my makeup but why you're making me nervous-" "Shh."

Earlier, you thought for an idea to kill your time while making your lazy ass husband to do something productive. Which leads the two of you end up watching a makeup tutorial with him half focusing in the background. "Done." he said, after few seconds starting.

"You only apply baby powder and lip balm-"

"I named it, effortless makeup." He said, lying back to the ground. "And you're already beautiful. What's the point? Now come here." he mumbles, pulling you into his bear hug.

Thorn:

"So, who's idea is this?" you asked, making sure that this should not be another one of his trouble maker brother's plan. Thorn giggling, beaming his smile proudly. "Mine! Plus, I heard alot from my friends that girls love it if their man do their makeup." You try to keep your facial expression to a minimum, wondering about the thought. "Okay! Here."

"Gosh, Thanks Thorn! This is nice" you grinned, mentally panicked. He didn't use paint did he? He really turn me into a flower-

Solar:

"You sure this is safe?"

"100%. Dermatologist qualified. No more questions for you. Just believe me already." He said, touching up your eyebrow. "Well yeah, just to make sure." you said, obediently sitting in front of him. Not that you didn't believe him, he's famous for a reason. Which one of them is from his looks. "There."

"Woohooo~ Okay, it's worth it. Approved."

"Yes, yes. Praise me more~"