8. Potter-Snape-Malfoy

It was two months since school started back up and Harry and Severus were getting ready to Floo to Malfoy Manor to sign the papers making Lucius and Narcissa his official godparents. Harry dressed in a white shirt with dark blue almost black trousers, his robe was of a dark green but it had gold and silver stitching, while Severus wore his usual black robes.

"Harry before we leave I would like to ask you to hold your tongue with Draco, I will admit he can be very bull headed with what he can say and do but just remember if you aren't sure of anything I will help you. Lucius is most likely telling Draco the same thing but more sternly" with that he grabbed hold of Harry, bringing him to his chest and called out Malfoy Manor.

.........................................................

At Malfoy Manor Lucius was sitting down in the lounge waiting for Draco to appear so then they could talk about the arrival of Harry and Severus, he kept his face calm but his heart was beating a mile a minute.

Narcissa came in with Draco following her wondering why they had to have a talk bout some stupid guests coming over of all things, all he wanted to do was to be outside practicing his Quidditch nothing more, nothing less, he hated having these kind of talks first thing in the morning.

"Draco sit down we have a lot to talk about before our guests arrive in so little time" said Lucius as his wife sat down next to her husband making their son sit down in front of them on the other sofa.

"Draco the guests are coming you know every well but the other you have only know for a year or more, I would like you to be respectful of both of them. I would hate to hear from our guests that you haven't behaved like a Malfoy should" said his father making him gulp.... who could these guest be??

"Father who is coming to visit us anyway?" he asked only for his mother to smile slightly at him and then turn to Lucius speaking an unspoken question to him, with his nod his mother explained.

"Draco one of the guests is none other than Severus, he is bringing his son to visit us as he would like us to be his god parents. I will say this now my Dragon that his son had been abused and that he is now very shy and would appear to have some problems with dealing with this all"

"Dragon please try not to pick on the poor boy, you both have history together and I have to admit some bad history but I want you to help him the best that you can do, I do hear that he loves to play Quidditch as a part of the Gryffindor team" finished his father but said no more as the Floo went.

Out stepped his Uncle Severus holding onto a small boy with unruly black hair, Draco's mouth almost fell off due to the surprise that his Uncle Severus' son was none other than Harry Freakin James Potter!!

"Ah Severus, Hadrian welcome" said Lucius to them asking them to take a seat, Harry shying away from them the moment he felt people watching him, Severus sat down on the sofa that Draco had been sitting on but vacated right away when Severus came though the Floo.

"Draco darling please sit down we are still talking" said his mother making him sit in the spare chair.

"Now that we are all here, let us get down to business" said Lucius as he picked up a cup of coffee that was brought in by a House Elf, he gestured to everyone to help themselves to the refreshments, everyone in turn took a drink but Harry.

Harry was pressed up against Severus for dear life, he didn't want to be there at all but he knew that this is what his father wanted and that nothing would harm him while he was there to protect him.

"Hadrian have a drink and something to eat it might help relax you more?" said Severus handing the boy a cup of tea, with his normal, well normal amount to Harry, of milk, Harry just looked at him and shyly took the cup of him "thank you..... dad" was mumbled to him and then slowly but surely he started to have a drink. ((Royal Milk Tea my favorite people))

"Well as you know Lucius, Narcissa and even you Draco must of heard that Hadrian here was adopted by me and I would like you to be godparents to him, Hadrian has willing excepted this out come with some.... a lot of thought on this" said Severus to them and the turned to smile at Harry.

"I can understand this is also a shock to you as well, as no one knew what was going to happen after I was called into Dumbledore's office and told to check on Hadrian here" there was a slight thump to his side and it looked like Harry was sleeping but he knew better than to sleep when this was happening.

Narcissa smiled towards the boy and said "Sev you don't have to explain everything again, after your owl came with the letter explaining everything that had happened to the poor boy we knew we had to step in right away"

"We never knew what the poor boy was going through during his time with those people who was meant to be his family, us the Malfoy's a pure blood family would never in our wildest dreams do that to any child. No wizarding family would" sneered Lucius indicating his hatred of the family.

Harry squeaked at the tone burying himself further into Severus' robes making them make both chuckle and sigh at the same time. "Hadrian its ok they won't hurt you, you're not there anymore" said Severus stroking the child's hair slightly making the child relax a bit.

"WHAT THE HELL!" screamed Draco making everyone look at him, "why is Potter here of all things? Uncle Sev please tell me you didn't adopt him??"

The three adults all look to him like he was stupid while Harry whimpered at the noise and angry that first came of Lucius and then Draco, ".........I want to go home" was all he said making Severus look at him and sighed.

"Draco please sit down and we will tell you everything that we know and hopefully you'll understand why Harry here is now Hadrian Jameson Severus Snape, he is no longer Harry Potter as of two months ago" sneered Severus making the blond boy sit down without a word leaving his lip, while Harry was placed on Severus' knee so then he could cuddle into the warmth that his father gave him

(sorry people kind of got confused in the time frame of it all, this happened on weekend during the new school year so...))

updated 22/11/19