Chapter 25

To fall in love is awfully simple but to fall out of love is awful.

Xavier pov

My head was pounding hard the pain was about o much but nothing in comparison to what my heart is feeling right now .

I tried to open my eyes but it was tough to do so . After trying for few minutes I opened my eyes and shut them quickly because of the light .

I opened my eyes again and adjusted myself . When I noticed my surroundings it started me a bit.

Where the name of devil am I ?

I strode to the door and opened it went downstairs and froze seeing Allen over there .

"Are you going to stand there or you are going to have a seat."he stated flatly.

I went back to my cold self and asked "what the hell am I doing in your house Allen"

"If you don't remember you were drunk last night so I bought you to my home "he answered.

He passed me a coffee and I quickly sipped it because the headache was not helping a bit to protest in this situation.

"I want to tell you something"he said looking nervous . Before I could ask him he cut me before I could even start ."I was the one who broke your and deliah relationship".

I froze in my place and the cup in my hand slipped and shattered into pieces after hitting the ground .

Before I could say anything I store towards him and punched him hard on his face . I heard a breaking sound and knew that it would have broke his nose .

He fell and cried in pain . He stabled himself and went to take a seat . He sat there whimpering about his nose when he continued.

"I deserved it . I deserve everyone's hatred . I won't explain my act Beacuse it was wrong, I thought that it was best for deliah to have a simple life without anymore heartbreaks . I knew you were a Casanova and I thought you were going to break he heart so I Photo shopped some pictures and made deliah believe me , I knew you would go to her so I send my friend Ian to her office next day. I got to know you were there and made everything look like deliah is using you." He confessed everything and in the end he cried .

"Deliah didn't knew about it a few days before . Until she found me and my fiance talking about the same . She has nothing to do with all of this . Pls forgive me I m very sorry for what I did to you and my sister it affected my life as well and I hope that one day you and deliah will forgive me."with that he went out of the house.

At the whole time i felt myself feeling better and worst at the same time , better Beacuse deliah really loved me and worst Beacuse last night I accused her of cheating.

I shouted my lungs out and started braking everything that comes in my way. I punched the television hard until it broke completely.

My hand was bleeding my heart as well . Thinking about what deliah would have thought of me Beacuse of that photos how she would have went through the heart break again .

I cried in agony for some time when I decided what I should do next . I went straight to my house and called lex my security head and told him my plan .

I ordered my maid to call the doctor. The doctor came few minutes later and bandaged my hand.

I freshen up and wore a suit . I called lex again and asked him about the arrangement to things .
He told me to take my next step without any fear and message me the locations .

My new life is starting soon and I won't let anybody disturb or interfere in it without my knowledge. With that thought I went towards my destination.

__________________________________
Hope you guys liked the chapter. I know it takes time for me to updates but my papers and not helping me a bit. As soon I m going to free again I will continue to write the story .

If you liked the story vote comment and share.