Chapter 44

--Preview--

The handphone was dropped as soon as Li Na heard the words.

"Hey, are you there?" 

Blinked a few times, she immediately picked up the phone on the floor. "Sorry, can you repeat it? I can't hear you" She cleared her throat. 

"I choose Ru Feng, the new rising star, to act in my music video as the male lead" Gu Shen's said excitedly, doesn't realize the tremor inside her heart.

A sense of dizziness came into her as the facts registered in her mind so she pinched her eyebrows in irritation. "No offense but there are many actors we can choose from so why him?"

"Look, he has a kinda wild look but having a hidden melancholic side is suitable and synchronized to the song feel. Combining both his popularity and this talented me, this album going to be a great hit"  

"For your record, now he is in rising fame so the probability for us to having our schedule to match him is nearly impossible. How about taking a look at other stars. I had handpicked some that a much better choice". She tried to persuade him.

"Li Na, don't worry about that. See, I had contacted him to talk about the proposal. You know, once he heard about how cool I am, he became excited to star in my music video" There is a hint of pride in his tone.

"Come on, Li Na. He is great for this role" 

Li Na sighed. She honestly doesn't want to have any kind of contact with a man that had traumatized her but Gu Shen is serious about choosing him for the role.

Thinking back, they have nothing to do with each other and she is just a manager. It's not like they would have any interaction.

After a few moments of contemplating, she had decided to agree to Gu Shen's request. 

"I will discuss with the company and then the management team will prepare and sent the agreement to Ru Feng's company so don't worry about the video preparation and continue training for the performance"

After ended the call. Li Na returned to her bedroom and lay back into Shen Yun Tian's embrace.

"Is there any problem with work?" Shen Yun Tian whispered with his husky voice. Li Na looked up and saw that he is starting to arouse from a drowsy state. 

Being concerned for her although he didn't fully awake made Li Na felt cozy and warm. She didn't want anything to change so she is sorry. She would keep silent about the collaboration with Ru Feng since they would not have any contact during the video's making.

"Its nothing. Don't worry. Let's sleep" Seeing Shen Yun Tian relaxed and closed his eyes back to sleep, Li Na holds him and fitted herself into his arm naturally.

---------------------

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Love you \(^v^)/