eighteen

triple update <3 its for all the ones who stayed with daddy issues and its sequel even tho i keep making my characters suffer, i love u guys 😍

***

"Do you want a sandwich?"
"No-"

"Cereal?"
"Nope."
"Anything?"

"Lyza stop it, I'm not hungry I just want Jungkook to wake up", Taehyung snapped and turned his head away, facing the other side. The two young adults were still sitting on two chairs in front of Taejeon's room. For now they decided not to wait in Jungkook's room because if the kid wanted something, they had to be close. The kid's section wasn't in the one in which Jungkook was laying in though. So they sat there for the whole night already. The sun was already back up and the doctors and nurses had their shifts switched, the hospital filling up with quite new faces.

"If you won't eat he'll wake up and you'll be starved by then", Lyza rolled her eyes and then got up, reassuring her jacket. "I'll go get some food for the two of us."
"Sure, whatever", Taehyung hummed, still not in the mood for breakfast.

Taejeon had already got his breakfast but he refused to eat it as well, he said eating won't bring his Dad back, so he won't. Jihyo gave up after trying to convince the kid for over an hour. She had to leave for her break now though, not coming back before the evening. Which was exactly the reason why Taejeon's mood got even worse. The nurse was the only one he was even talking a little bit to. His mother and Taehyung were basically non-existent to him, he couldn't forgive them even though he didn't quite knew why he was even so mad at them, especially Lyza.

Taehyung had called Lili around half an hour ago, convinced her mother that she'd bring the kid to the hospital before school started. Now they were on their way and Taehyung prayed on his inside that the girl would make Taejeon feel better. But by now, he doubted that a little.

Taejeon wasn't loosening up at all, it was more like he got more and more angry with every passing hour, his cries getting louder and his tears harder to stop.

Losing a parent was never easy.

And it shouldn't be.

Not much later the girl came running into the hospital, she was holding a big bag full of sweets, drinks and other stuff she knew Taejeon loved. Her mother was walking behind them, a small boy waddling next to her, holding the young woman's hand softly. Taehyung hadn't seen Lili's mother before, but the second he saw her he realised that she must be Lili's parent. They had the same eyes and they had the same cheeks. Beautiful inside out. Then there was a small, probably five year old next to them. He looked up at his mother and furrowed his tiny brows, "Mommy where are we?"

"It's a hospital, Darling."

"Stinks", the kid scrunched his nose and hurried after his sister. "Lili wait for me! I want to say Hi too!!"

"No, you're weird. We hate you", Lili hissed at her little brother and stopped in front of Taehyung. "Where is he?"

Tae pointed towards the right room and Lili disappeared inside of it not even a second later.

The girl however headed towards Taehyung as well, smiling a little. "Good Morning. You must be Jungkook's boyfriend, right? It's a pleasure to meet you. What's your name?", she asked politely and Taehyung got up, shaking her hand softly. "Kim Taehyung. Yours?"

For a second every expression faded out of the girl's face when she recognized the name from some papers she had signed a long time ago. "Ah, T-taehyung. Alright", she nodded, trying her best to cover up the weirded out feeling that creeped up her throat while she put her arms around her son, hugging him a little. "My name's Skylar", she introduced herself.