Prologue

This chapter may contains graphic depictions of violence;

genre: angst

Warning: Fights//Guns//Swearing

CHAPTER'S PLAYLIST; Doja Cat; Streets // Travis Scott; THE SCOTTS // Wayv; Turn back time.

Word count:1.3k

"Put your gun down for yours and your daughter's safety." Misook kept the gun firmly in her hand, keeping her 5 years old daughter, safely behind her. "Misook, don't make this harder for yourself and for me." The man said, not even taking his own gun out. He smirked at the young girl, causing her tears to fall down, as she hid behind her mother's leg.

"You know that Taeyong is on his way here, and when he comes you won't even have a chance to say your name once again." Misook tried to stay strong for her own daughter, but her shaky hands weren't helping, as tears fell down her eyes. The man knew it too, he knew that she couldn't even fire the gun to save her and her daughter's lives and he enjoyed watching her suffer like that, but he knew he had to be quick before her husband arrives.

He walked closer to the woman, smirking as she let out a small cry for him to stay where he was, but he was bold enough to walk closer to her, taking the gun out of her hands, as she fell to the ground, putting her arms around her crying daughter. "Please, Leave us alone." She cried, causing him to crouch down beside her and her daughter.

"Give me your daughter." He said, pulling the young girl out of her mother's grip, but the two of them screamed, holding each other tightly. The guy groaned, frustratedly. "Misook, stop being a brat."

"Leave me and my daughter alone, please. Take anything you want, but not my daughter please." The guy in all black wasn't here to play games with the two, as he started forcefully take the young girl from her mother's arms, both of them letting out loud cries, but he was sure that no one would be here in such a dark alley at such time. Misook got angrier at why Taeyong wasn't here yet, questioning what took him too long.

"Taeyong?" Her attention quickly turned to the voice coming from the end off the dark alley, the guy also stopped, looking confused at what could possible be the reason behind the noise.

"Who are you?" He questioned after waiting for awhile and no one made a move to attack him and save the woman and her daughter. "I said who are you?" A girl with a black apron was in front of the two grown-ups and the young girl. She smiled awkwardly, bowing down to them, confusing them.

"I'm sorry, I just heard voices and I was checking." She said as soon as her eyes caught the gun laying on the floor. She locked eyes with the woman, still on the floor, holding her daughter for dear life. "I'll just leave now." She bowed down once again, but the man had other plans, walking to her slowly, leaving the woman and the young girl. The girl saw his face after all and he wasn't going to just let her leave.

The girl locked eyes once again with the woman, and somehow Misook felt a bit of relief as the girl kept her eyes on her. "And who are you?" The man who was now standing in front of the girl questioned, and she eyed him for a second, noticing the clear gun he had around his waist.

"I work here." The girl pointed at the small flower shop, giving the man an awkward fake smile, looking at his ugly details as he uninterestedly listened to her. "A flower shop. I sell amazing flowers, you should check them whenever you're free." The girl started her awkward conversation with the guy, gesturing for the woman to leave, but he was able to hear the noise the woman made as she got up and started walking away. He turned quickly to make his way back to her, putting his hand on his gun, but the girl was faster than him, as she held his hand twisting it behind his back, pushing him towards the wall. It took him awhile to get up, before he sprinted to her, punching her face with his fist.

The woman gasped, covering her daughter's eyes as she watched the fight in front of her, she used the distraction as time for her to move close to her gun, knowing that it was useless for her, but she kept it close to her chest, as she watched the girl crack her neck, walking over the man once again, giving him a low kick causing him to fall down and she used that opportunity to once again twist his arm, putting her knee on his back, paralyzing his movement, as he struggled under her. "Get off me you bitch."

"Shut up, will you? There's a kid here." The girl held his hair with her free hand, before hitting his face on the floor. She heard cars pulling up, causing her to groan, eying the woman for a second. "I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle all of them on my own." She mumbled more to herself, confusedly looking down at the man who sighed frustratedly, knowing that the cars that just pulled up weren't here to help him. She moved her hand, grabbing his gun, pointing it at the armed men, making their way to them. She noticed one man making his way to the woman, moving her aim to him.

"Its okay, they're with me." The woman sighed, as the man was in front of her and her daughter. The girl put her gun down as she heard the small girl scream 'Dad' hiding herself between his arms. Misook got up from her place walking over to the girl who was now standing as the other armed men helped the man up, he looked at her, before spitting in her face. Misook gasped, holding the girl's forearm. The girl let out a dry chuckle, kicking the guy in the balls, causing him to groan almost falling down if it wasn't for the two men holding him up. Misook chuckled, smiling at the girl.

"Are you okay?" Misook asked.

"Are you okay?" The girl asked her and she smiled once again, nodding her head at her. "I'm glad to hear that." The girl bowed down, before turning away making her way out of the scene, before someone stopped her.

"Hey, stop here." She heard, causing her to turn around, looking at the man who held the girl in his arms looking at her, as he made his way over to her and Misook. "What's your name?" He questioned, but the girl looked at him unsure for a moment. He looked at the name tag on her apron.

"Yujin? Is that your name?" She nodded her head, slowly at him. "How can I thank you for saving my wife and daughter? How much do you want?" He asked and she looked at him disgustedly, as his wife hit his arm.

"Taeyong-" Misook started, but Yujin was quick to stop her.

"If I needed your money, I'd have probably asked for it before you even thought about offering it. I'll leave first." Yujin bowed down at the two, before silently leaving.

"Who does that?" Misook scolded Taeyong as he looked at her confused. "You don't thank someone like that. Where's you manners, gosh?" Misook sighed, walking to the car, leaving a confused Taeyong with his daughter.

"Women are hard to please, aren't they?" He looked at his 5 years old daughter, Sua. Who nodded her head at him, not even sure what he was saying. He smiled at her, before following his wife.