Crazza- What Happened In Paris

Bazza's P.O.V.

It had become somewhat of a joke after we returned from our holiday that something had happened between Cray and I while we were overseas and although I laughed along with it, my heart pinched every time it was mentioned. Because something had in fact happened, but we couldn't tell anyone about it. It was our little secret.

We all lived together but honestly, Elliot was oblivious and Marcus and Fruity were too wrapped up in each other to notice what was going on. If Lannan lived with us he might have noticed, he was more observant than most people gave him credit for, but because we only saw each other in person a few times a week at most, he never knew. It was easy to keep it hidden.

"Bazz?" Cray's voice was quiet, unusual considering he was normally very, very loud so I knew he wanted to spend some time with me without the others knowing. We were the only "single" ones in Click now, single in huge quotation marks because we were very much not single, and time together was hard.

"Hey, what's up?" I said, leaning back in the chair. I had been in the middle of editing a gameplay compilation but if he wanted to stay for a little while then screw that, it could wait until later. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." He breathed, moving to sit on the end of my bed. "Everyone else is asleep, I just wanted to spend some time with you."

I spent a few moments saving everything and shutting down my computer before crawling over onto my bed. It was only a king single and really wasn't made to fit the both of us, especially considering my height, but we made it fit. Cray tucked himself into my chest, a smile plastered on his face.

It wasn't long before both of us were asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

When I finally awoke the next morning Cray was still tucked up in my chest, pressed so close that I could hardly see him. I only smiled and ran a tired hand through his hair, only half paying attention to him when he began to stir and rolled over, practically squashing me. I groaned, looking up.

"Cray..." I mumbled, pushing him off my stomach. "You're lying on me."

He cracked one eye open and half glared at me over his moustache, burying himself back into my chest. As much as I whined and groaned and complained to him he still didn't move, in fact the more I complained, the more firmly he settled on top of me. Finally I decided I had to get off and in one swift movement I tipped him off me onto the floor, earning a yelp of surprise and a pained but laugh stifling groan.

"I told you to get off." I giggled, looking off the edge of the bed to make sure he was okay. He was, he was just making a huge fuss. "So I pushed you off me."

"Obviously." He huffed, preceding to tug the duvet off the bed to roll himself into a burrito on the floor.

I simply left him there. It would look strange if we appeared in the kitchen at the same time anyway so I ducked into the bathroom to get dressed, checked on Cray one last time- he was still lying on the floor- before going down the stairs to get some breakfast. Kath was the only one up and she gave me a simple wave as I went about my morning. She knew not to talk to me before I had had my coffee, in fact, the only person who was able to talk to me was Cray and they knew it.

Cray appeared about half an hour later, only a few minutes before Marcus emerged. We all knew Elliot wouldn't appear until 3 in the afternoon at the earliest, he recorded at 4 or 5 in the morning and slept most of the day to keep up with the American time zones.

I gave my boyfriend a smile as he sat down next to me, sipping on his coffee. He grinned back.

-------------------------------------------------------

Cray rolled his eyes and I internally groaned as, once again, the topic of conversation while we were filming turned to what happened in Paris. It had become a running joke now, mostly for the fans because the other Click members truly believed nothing had happened and we, Cray and I, continued it because it held special meaning for us. Because something did happen in Paris, and no one else knew it.

It came up almost every sit down video when we were discussing anything to do with us as a group and although we had been paranoid at first, worrying that people would think something had happened, but now we couldn't care less. Cray and I laughed about it behind closed doors, often when we were tangled up together in bed or on the couch when no one else was around.

"So..." Lannan joked, trying to Cray and I after the filming had ended. "What happened in Paris? We keep asking you, but you always ignore us or deflect it."

I shared a knowing glance with Cray and he shrugged his shoulders, raising one eyebrow. Lannan let out a very fake gasp and flailed so much that he almost tipped himself off the chair and the others eyes were all on us, making me go very red. I didn't like all of the attention on me.

"Should we?" I mouthed, making sure none of the others could see what I was saying. I was beginning to shake a little, my heart pounding. Cray looked between me and them, hesitating, before finally nodding.

We had talked about coming out from time to time but due to my anxiety and Cray's simple nervousness it just hadn't happened- we didn't want to loose our security. We had our lives together, a great house, roommates and friends and neither of us wanted the hook-up that ended in a relationship to change that. But maybe it was time?

Cray and I shared one final glance and with another nod from each of us, it was confirm. Lannan was looking between us, excited like a child, wondering what on earth we could be silently discussing.

"So..." I began, swallowing heavily. "Something kind of did happen in Paris..." My voice faded, anxiety rising. That sentence caught everyone's attention though.

"And we haven't told you about it just yet because... well, we've been scared about your reaction." He went to reach over and grab my hand but stopped himself, freezing up. It took a moment for him to continue. "In Paris we... we hooked up. It was a drunken thing but it kind of started it all off and well... we've been together over a year and a half now."

There was a stunned silence as the others glanced between themselves and us, and I shrunk down in my chair, my heart pounding so much that I thought I might have a panic attack. Cray looked as white as a sheet, finally leaning over to take my hand.

Lufu jumped up first, attacking both of us in a huge hug while squealing excitedly. Marcus rolled his eyes at his girlfriend but grinned and gave us a thumbs up before leaning back on the couch. When she pulled away, still laughing, both Cray and I looked towards Elliot and Lannan for their reactions. Both were grinning like idiots.

"Well, congratulations." Elliot laughed, leaning forwards to pull Kath off us. She was still laughing and spilling congratulations to us, attempting to hug us again. Marcus finally got her off us.

"I mean as much as I applaud you for coming out and everything, I already knew." I blinked at him and Cray spat out a-

"Wait, what?" He shrugged.

"I saw you kiss. I just didn't mention it and figured you'd come out when you feel like it."

Cray and I shared a thankful look and he leaned up against me, knowing that we wouldn't have been ready when he found out. Lannan finally spoke up.

"So, we finally know what happened in Paris?"

"Yeah." Cray laughed. "You do."