AoT[Bumblebee]

Hehehehe I found something

Plus I love both of them. Like Tf and AOT. Sooo it works!

—————

"Noooooo!!!" You suddenly screamed. You placed your phone faced down on the couch. Not wanting to see more.

Raf and Jack looked up from their game. They both turned to you. Miko stopped coloring her picture and looked up at you

"What?" Miko asked.

"He diiieedddd"

"Who?"

"Eren" You whined.

Miko huffed and gave a smile

"You know he's no-"

Raf jumped out of his seat and cover her mouth from anymore spoilers coming out

"why don't we play the racing game" Raf said into Miko's ear

She huffed and Raf removed his hand from her mouth. Jack looked at them both then turned his head back towards the game.

Bee walked into the main hanger, walking towards the human area. He saw you and walked quicker, but he saw your puffy eyes and the emotion on your face. indicating that you were upset about something,

::(Y/N)? whats wrong?:: he asked worriedly

you sighed

"My favorite character died in my show"

::what sho-::

"Bumblebee." a monotone voice spoke.

you looked past the young scout and saw the leader of the autobots looking stern as always, waiting for the scout to turn around and face him. Bee stiffened and then slowly turned around

::Yes?::

"Ratchet found an unknown energon signal, You and Arcee are going, Recon only" he stated

::Yes sir!::

he gave a salute

but it surprised you as well as optimus.

he put his servo to his spark and his other servo behind his back,

Just like in the show. You gave a small gasp and smiled while Miko looked at him in shock. Optimus gave him a questioning look but said nothing as Bee ran past him towards the groundbridge where Arcee was waiting. He did the salute exactly like they did in the show.

"Did you see that!!!!??" Miko screamed and held your shoulders shaking you back and forth.

"Yes!" You screamed back excited.

Bee looked at you and Miko before he left through the groundbridge. His thoughts were buzzing (get it haha I'm really not funny) al around you. He laughed internally because of your reaction to his salute. He quickly turned around and went into the groundbridge with Arcee.

———

You sat on the couch once again bored. Waiting for Bee to get back, watching the intense game Miko and Raf were playing. Miko held the control high in the air as she raced Raf. But Raf was far in the lead. You watched intently and didn't realize that Arcee and Bee came back. Finding nothing on their recon mission.

Bee quickly trotted to his room. Watching to finish at least on episode before the second season started.

You got tired of watching Raf and Miko brawl in their game and you wiped out your phone. Pulling up Nexflix (or Crunchyroll) and pulled up Attack on Titan.

Miko jumped up from her seat. She finally won a game against Raf. But obviously Raf let her win and she was oblivious to it. Miko looked at you and scooted towards you. Plopping down next to you and leaning onto your shoulder.

"You knowwww" she started

"Ah... don't spoil anything"

"Alright alright"

Miko watched the show with you. She already knew what happens but she wanted to watch again. The intro passed but something was off.

You heard it again.

You paused your own video. Miko groaned

"Hey"

"Shh"

You listened again.

"...sind die jaeger"

The same intro that you were just listening to was heard again. You stood up and looked down the hallway and listen more.

You ran out of the human area and headed down the stairs skipping steps as you went down. Miko quickly jumped up and followed after you.

The music got louder

You ran past Bees door but then realized that the sound got quieter when you ran past it. You turned around and tip toed towards his door. Miko smirked and was on the other side of the door. You both looked in his room.

Bee was laying on his berth, laying on his chassis and holding a data pad in front of his face. Watching Attack on Titan.

You barged in his room

"HA I KNEW IT"

He jumped when you screamed and quickly hid his datapad in her himself. Muffling the episode

A blue blush appeared on his face. Miko stood outside of his door and recorded the whole thing.

—————

750 words

A/n- I FINALLY FOUND MOTIVATION AND I GOT MY PHONE BACK WOOOOO

A~