[Chapter 8] "Getting Stronger"

{Edited}

Previously:

I will get stronger, and then I will kick the shit out of him. When we next meet, he will be the one trembling in fear. With the new power that was given to me by Parthenia, I will get stronger to then be able to get a life to enjoy and protect the people that I love.

[--------------------------------------------------]

Leo then walked up the stairs to the guild master where he received his current payment for his quest. He walked out of the guild letting out his full aura, knocking out everyone there including the guild master.

Elsewhere...

A claw twitches in the Demon Mountain...

(End)

__________________________________

After around 3 more days, I finally recovered to my usual state to 9500 HP. I was finally able to fly again at my top speeds.

It wasn't that hard getting food considering that all I needed to do was go out of the cave and slash a horned rabbit or two. Having [Fire Breath](C) is really helpful to cook meat because even though I have [Poison Resistance](SS), Parthenia made me eat raw meat so that I would look like a 'normal' dragon. She even said that she sometimes ate humans which kind of ruined my appetite as I almost threw up when that subject came up.

Since I am fully recovered, I will only need to level up one more time to be able to evolve into a better, stronger, darkness dragon. However, even when I evolve, I still will be no match for Leo. I'll need to grind levels like a madman if I am to be considered his equal in battle. I will also need to find a way to reduce my [Weakness to Light](A) because it will be a huge problem if I fight him with this weakness.

I make my way out of the cave and start to kill everything in sight. Hey, I know that it might look bad from the outside, but look at it from my perspective. These guys are fodder and are not human, so it is a win-win scenario.

I kill 13 more ogres and then level up.

Level UP

You have successfully defeated 13 ogres and have now met the requirements to evolve into your next form of dragon.

Requirements: {Level 25, Fear of Death conquered, and Heartless title}

Evolution Options:

Adolescent Darkness Dragon (S+)

Evil Dragon (S+)

______________________________

It says that I can evolve into an Evil Dragon, but it might be a final evolution because it does not have the age word behind the evolution of the dragon.

"Select" Adolescent Darkness Dragon (S+)

My horns grow to about a meter long and my wingspan has increased by about 3 meters. Holy shit, my body is growing taller and taller. Previously, I was around 1.5 meters tall, but now I am easily around 6 meters tall. Evolving does have a huge impact on the body.

My whole body started to shed and instead of being a lightish purple, it changed into a very dark purple almost black. I am starting to look more like Alduin. It hurt worse than the first evolution, but I have just been pierced through the stomach, so this pain was nothing compared to that.

You have successfully evolved into the {Adolescent Darkness Dragon}

Your Skills have been updated: [Darkness Breath](A - S) [Dragon's Might](S - SS) [Soul Tear](A - S) [Weakness to Light](A - B) [Conceal Status](A - S) [Appraisal](S - SS) [Fire Breath](C - A) and [Flight Speed](C - B).