FINAL CHAPTER

This is the final chapter and yes, hindi po ako maglalagay ng epilogue kaya naman final chapter lang and also I want to say thank you for giving your support on this book. Actually I never imagined that this will be successful, I mean hindi ko talaga akalain na magtutuloy 'to kasi at first It was just a random and fun idea to do this and now, I am thankful for the support you have given to my story.

SPG.

———————

FINAL CHAPTER

LIKE people use to say. Kung hindi para sayo, hindi ara sayo. She keep thinking of that word especially when she saw him suffering. Hindi niya kaya na makita si Migo na nahihirapan kaya naman siya nalang ang susuko sa larong to. Talo siya, kahit ipanalo niya pa? Itatalo niya ang sarili dah hindi niya nais na makita si migo na mahirapan na mamili kung ang Bourne Enterprise o siya. She will never let him choose between her and the wealthy of his parents. She want him to have his own life without her. Perhaps, they can be together one day. But that day. Will be forever. Baka hindi talaga sila para sa isa't isa. Maybe? She doesn't know.

"Migo. You have to choose, your parents or her?"

Paulit ulit na nagrereplay sa utak niya ang salita ng sinabi ng uncle nito. She heard it and migo doesn't have any idea kung ano nga ba ang narinig niya that day. She heard everything and enough. She heard enough. She can hurt him in anyways in what she want to do. Pero she thinks its the only way just not him to make a decision.

Napatingin siya na makita si migo. "Hey. Are you okay?" Puno ng pagaalala ang boses ni Migo. Nginitian niya ito at niyakap. "I'll finish my work soon as I can then we will go out. You like that?"

Tila nakiramdam na may mali sakaniya kaya siguro nagaaya itong lumabas sila. As soon as he finish his works inaya na agad siya nito palabas para kumain sa labas at mag enjoy silang dalawa. She's guilty in what she want to do but thinking its the only way? She has to do it for him. Mahal niya si migo kaya niya ginagawa ito dahil sa pagmamahal na meron siya and now? She can't now. She have to be with him today and tonight. Because tomorrow?

She'll be all gone.

Hindi papayag si migo na umalis siya kaya aalis siya sa puntong hindi niya alam ng makauwi naman sila sa bahay nito she called out the Publisher from canada to tell what's her decision to do and yes, she's sorry about it.

"Miss. Stacy, I didn't expect your call." Anito sa kabilang linya. Malalim ang buntong hininga niya amg to make sure migo will not hear her words towards the call. "I accept the opportunity you're given me. I'll fly to Canada tomorrow morning."

She heard a chuckles. "Good choice, Ms. Stacy. The CEO of Exclusive CN will fetch you from the airport tomorrow and I could send you his picture tomorrow. Okay? We will see you soon, Ms. Stacy." She smiled hearing those before the call just end. I am really sorry, Migo.

Malalim ang buntong hininga niya. "Thank you." Ibinaba niya na agad ang tawag na naglakad sa loob. She have no idea what could happened in what she's trying to do. Parehas lang sila masasaktan sa ginagawa niya but she's not doing this for herself. She also want him to have his life but how? How would he fight for his life if she's always there. Nararamdaman niya. She's completely the reason why migo keep thinking of not choosing the company. But that company is also his life. That's the legacy of his parents that he should and deserve to continue.

I love him but he can't fight while I'm on his side.

Hindi niya kaya na ganito.

She went to the room and saw migo half naked his lower part from waist was covered by his towel. Basang basa ang buhok nito na napangiti nalang siyang lapitan. It's not that she's never seen him naked like that. He's hot and there maybe another woman that can make his heart beat. Maybe, hindi talaga sila para sa isa't isa? Baka talagang. Hindi sila.