Chapter 20

" I love her hips, curves, lips say the words"Te amo, mami, ah, te amo, mami

"Te amo, mami, ah, te amo, mami."
I kiss her, this love is like a dream
So join me in this bed that I'm in
And push up on me and sweat, darling
So I'm gonna put my time in
I won't stop until the angels sing "

"I kiss her, this love is like a dreamSo join me in this bed that I'm inAnd push up on me and sweat, darlingSo I'm gonna put my time inI won't stop until the angels sing "

Delilah's POV

Stepping out of the room, I was now fully dressed, and I guess 'ready' for my day with Archer. I ran my hands through my hair. God, what am I doing? This is literally a death sentence, and here I am welcoming it with open arms. I heard footsteps, and Archer's hand made it to the small of my back. 

" Stop overthinking things.. " He muttered, and I scoffed trying to ignore the responses he was making me feel.

" How, Archer? My bodyguard is probably going on a rampage trying to find me. We're already too late to even think about joining the group. "

" Kimiko is handling your guard for the day and as for the group.. you didn't really think I was on this trip to learn, did you? I out bought this penthouse for a vacation, and we're spending the day together.. end of discussion. " I crossed my arms and looked over to him.

" You offered a higher price than Killian Russel for a room for two weeks? " He shrugged.

" It wasn't easy, but it definitely wasn't hard. Now, let's go. " He grabbed my hand, and I rolled my eyes as he dragged me out of the room into the hall. 

" Where are we even going, Archer? " He pressed the button and sighed.

" I don't know, princess, but I feel like brunch should be good right about now. " I sighed as we stepped into the elevator.

" You kidnapped me to take me to brunch? " He bit his lip, and I could see a smirk on the edge of his lips.

" You like to complain and protest a lot... you know that? " I crossed my arms.

" I do not! " He gave me a knowing look and I looked away from him as he began to laugh. Eventually, we ended up in a cafe, and we took a small booth in the corner. After ordering, I couldn't help but stare at Archer as he did the same to me.