- T H I R T Y O N E -

3rd person's P.O.V

"Hyung, you gotta tell us what's really going on. We all know that you're meeting up with this Jiwon girl, so please tell us~ Are the two of you dating?"
The older looked up from his phone screen and glanced at the youngest of his members.

"We're just friends. You know that we aren't allowed to date in the first three years after our debut, Jeongin."
The younger snorted and raised his eyebrows, giving Hyunjin that look.
"As if this would stop any of us if we meet someone we like. So tell at least me. Please?"

Hyunjin couldn't resist his puppy eyes and sighed, locking his phone again and putting it away.
"Okay, yeah... We're dating."
The younger held his breath, but broke out into a bright smile soon after.

"This is so amazing, hyung! I'm so happy for you! Do you maybe have a picture...?"
The older chuckled at Jeongin's behavior and nodded, grabbing his phone again and scrolling through his camera roll. He patted the seat beside him and the younger sat down, eagerly waiting for his hyung to find the 'perfect' picture.

"That's her."
Jeongin looked at the screen in awe and then back at Hyunjin, his eyes sparkling.
"Woah, she's so pretty. I bet you two look incredible together. I wanna meet her some day, if that's okay?"

"Yeah, sure. I wanna introduce her to the rest of you, but I gotta tell everyone first. The only ones who know are you and Chan hyung. The others have no clue."
Jeongin tilted his head to the side and gave the older a look.
"I wouldn't be so certain about this, the hyungs are already suspecting that there's something more serious going on between the two of you, not gonna lie."

Hyunjin stared at the younger with wide eyes and let out a sigh after, closing his eyes for a second.
"I guess I gotta tell them soon, huh?"
Jeongin agreed with his words and patted his shoulder.
"You should. It's not good to hide this much longer from the group, y'know."

Hyunjin let out a breathy chuckle and nodded.
"Anyways. I'm looking forward to meet your girlfriend, hyung. She must be really special, hm?"
The older of them looked to his side and locked eyes with the other, smiling softly.

"Yeah, she really is."

-meanwhile-

"YOU MAKE ME FEEL SPECIAL~"
Jiwon was dancing around her apartment as she cleaned up and blasted TWICE's new songs on the speakers, feeling more motivated than ever.

Her music stopped for a second as suddenly her phone let her know that she received a notification. At that she rolled her eyes and walked to the other side of the room to pick it up, looking at her screen to find out what disturbed her being so hyped.

A smile then suddenly formed on her lips as she saw who actually texted her and she put the pillow, which she still held, down. It was, obviously, a text from her boyfriend, saying that he'd be over in around fifteen minutes.

Suddenly realizing what that meant, her eyes widened and she looked around her apartment. A mess.
She was so distracted by the music the whole time that she barely cleaned anything up. Facepalming herself, she quickly put her phone back down and hurried up to put as much stuff back to its original place as possible.

-short time skip-

The sound of the bell ringing echoed through the whole apartment and the girl quickly put her messed up hair in a ponytail, walking over to the front door to open it.

A smiling Hyunjin greeted her and she smiled back instantly, reaching up to give him a hug and letting him inside the apartment right after. The slightly older boy looked around the living room and smiled as he noticed how she, finally, tidied it up.

Turning around a bit and grabbing one of her hands with his way larger one, he caused her to look at him and they smiled at each other.
"The guys are suspecting that there's something going on between us."

"So you wanna tell them soon?"
Hyunjin nodded and pulled her body closer to his, embracing her tightly.
"I told Jeongin last night. You know how I just can't resist him. And Chan hyung knows as well, since he's the leader. I don't know how but I feel like he knows everything."

Jiwon chuckled at his words and caressed his back slowly.
"I wouldn't mind you telling the rest of your members as well. You shouldn't keep it a secret from them anymore to be honest."
The male nodded and agreed with what she said.

"I know and want you to meet the others as well. How about you visit me, or more like us, during practice tomorrow? The security knows you already so you can just get into the building. Imma text you which room we're in and you just surprise us?"

"I actually really like that idea. But I'll most likely show up during noon, because I have some stuff to do before I'll come over."
Hyunjin broke the hug slightly and looked down at her, smiling sweetly.
"Yeah, sure. That's totally okay. And not gonna lie, Jeongin is already really excited to meet you."

"Aww, I'm excited to meet him too."
The couple chuckled together slightly and just stared at each other for a bit after. Jiwon got on her tippy toes and pecked his plump lips twice, smiling cutely right after. Hyunjin on the other hand gave her a serious look and pulled her in for a real, passionate kiss instead.

The girl was caught off guard but kissed back just as intensely soon after, her fingers playing with the tips of his brown hair.
"I'm so happy to be with you, princess."
She blushed at his words and smiled shyly.
"And I'm even happier to have you in my life, my prince."

Hyunjin chuckled at the new nickname and pecked her forehead, once again hugging her smaller frame tightly.
Jiwon always felt safe in his embrace and was so lucky to be with him like that.

She couldn't feel any happier in that very moment.

•——————————————————————•

A/N:Took me a month to finish that chapter but here it is now oof

A/N:
Took me a month to finish that chapter but here it is now oof

Word count: 1060
Edited
Re-Edited