Sanemi x Reader x Giyu I

Requested by 

| The second one part 1

Sanemi was cold, rude, hot-blooded and abrasive, he was the total opposite of Giyu, who is reserved, gentle, and serious, despite their huge differences the two demon slayer actually have one thing in common and that is, they both like you.

currently, You three were on your way back to the headquarters after a long mission. You walk between them, a comforting silence engulfing the three of you until Giyu broke the silence.

"It's getting dark and we still have a long way to go, there's a village near here we should stay the night there" Giyu explained as he stop walking, causing you and Sanemi to also stop.

"huh!? Why should we? If we run we'll be able to reach the headquarters in dawn! you're just scared that demon's might show up!" Sanemi argues

"I'm not talking to you I was talking to (Y/N) , you can go back to the headquarters on your own" Giyu seriously said as he took your hand and pulled you closer to him.

"eh what's happening guys?" you said clueless to the situation 

"You Bastard! what are you planning to do with (Y/N) alone by yourselves! " by now Sanemi angrily said as he gritted his teeth as he saw Giyu's hand holding yours 

"It's none of your business, (Y/N) is tired she can't possibly run all night...then bye" Giyu said pulling you towards on the opposite direction, but Sanemi grip your other wrist preventing you from leaving.

"then I'll fucking carry her on my back! no way in hell i'm letting you two spend the night!" Sanemi said as he pulled you towards him, but Giyu didn't let go of your hand causing Sanemi to glare at him. 

As sparks fly as they glare at each other you had enough, you were already tired from the mission and the two of them arguing just adds to your stress.

"I think It's a good a idea we should rest for today, we finish the mission earlier than expected after all, besides You'll get tired if you carry me all night Sanemi" you chuckled, smiling warmly at the two of them making it hard even for Sanemi to refuse. 

In the end Sanemi oblige and the tree of you walk towards the village to stay the night.

"what there's only one room left!?" Sanemi shouted to the Inn owner, causing him to tear up and be scared, you jumped in front of him to calm Sanemi and assured the Inn owner.

"Sanemi don't shout your scaring the poor man" you gently scold him causing him to blush

"whatever" he said as he turn around, Giyu who was quiet the whole time spoke up

"...may I asked why?"

"a battle between a demon and a demon slayer happened here, the fight destroyed almost all the rooms...I'm really sorry" The inn owner explained 

"it's okay, we'll take the room" you said as you pay and took the key

"are you sure? you'll be spending the room with us" Giyu asked

"it's just for the night, besides I trust you guys" you smiled as you look for the room, both of them following you silently. 

Later that night as you three were having dinner. after persuading Sanemi to eat together, you all were seated on one table, you were happily eating , clueless at the glaring battle going between the two.

"you can have this (Y/N)" Giyu said as he put (Favorite Food) on your bowl

"oh thanks Giyu" you said as you eat it, Sanemi who can't sit around doing nothing pick up another food.

"(Y/N)" he called as you turn around to look at him he shoved a piece of meat on your mouth. you chew on it satisfied with the taste, you warmly smiled at Sanemi as a sign of thanks.

Giyu who was looking at you two closely, put down his utensils and slightly stand up and reach out his hand towards your face, gently he wipe the grain beside your mouth.

"you have a rice grain left" he said as if nothing happened, Sanemi glared at Giyu which he also returned. The whole time you were clueless of the competition happening between the two, as you didn't find it weird at all since they were always like that around you.

As it was time to sleep, the sleeping arrangement was like these: You, Giyu, and Sanemi. but you were farther, as you were already on the opposite end of the room.

"Good night Sanemi, Good night Giyu" you said as you yawn tucking yourself in bed. 

"Sleep well (Y/N)" Giyu replied

"hmmm whatever Good night" was Sanemi's reply

a few minutes later your soft breathes was the only sound that was heard in the room, while Sanemi and Giyu tries to sleep, they were too busy keeping each other in check that they almost stayed up all night.

but Sanemi couldn't take it anymore, seeing your just a few meters away from him, how could he not take this opportunity. suddenly he stood up and step over Giyu to sleep beside you, however Giyu held his ankle preventing him from moving.

"Let go!" Sanemi whispered shouted

"what do you think your doing?" Giyu said no hint of sleepiness on his voice meaning he didn't sleep at all.

"none of your business" Sanemi said as he frees his ankle from Giyu's grip, he put down his pillow along with his blanket and lay down beside you. as he stare at your sleeping form, Giyu took his pillow and blanket and lay on your other side, from you back he adjusted your blanket which you snuggled in.

Sanemi glared at Giyu, thinking that he should have done that but as the night deepens, both of them fall asleep from your warmth and light breaths.

the next morning, you woke up with Sanemi resting his head on your chest as your hand was on his hair while Giyu was sleeping on your stomach your hand on his back. being innocent and naive you took it the the wrong way.

"If you guys were cold, you could have just asked for more blankets" you mumbled as you chuckled at the sight.

when the sun rise, you three were back on the run as you all go back to the headquarters, it was again quiet but this time it was more awkward. earlier that morning when you woke up you slip away from their hug and they ended up cuddling each other, when both of them woke up they were pissed.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

TO BE CONTINUED ----->