Chapter 4: Information

[Y/N] POV
After yesterday the thing you where thinking about finally left your head as you got up and got ready. Today was a big day for you, you had to get information. You walked to your closet and grabbed your black clothing for spying and such. You walked out of your room and to the kitchen. You grabbed an apple and waved to everyone in the house. But before you could leave your father stopped you.

"Son" [F/N] said. You turned around and looked at him.
"Don't forget the plan and don't mess this up" [F/N] said.
"Of course father I remember and I wont mess this up" [Y/N] said. You opened the door and started to walk to school. When you got there you saw bakugou with his friends and you got an idea. As you walked past him you said.

"Sup explosion boy" [Y/N] said with a smirk.
"What the hell did you just say?!?" Bakugou said turning around.
"I said sup explosion boy" [Y/N] said. You turned your head to look at bakugou.
"Don't call me that!" Bakugou said angry.
"But it fits you so much" [Y/N] said laughing a bit.
"You little-" Bakugou said but he got cut off.
"Welp its almost time for school don't be late!" [Y/N] said laughing nowing that it might not end good for him if he was late. You ran to the front door and opened it and walked in walking to class. You got to class but behind you was a angry and tired explosion boy. You walked in and sat down in your set. Bakugou made it and sat down in the set next to you.

You where surprised to see that he made it to class. You laughed a little looking away from him. You saw him give you a death stare because he heard you laugh. The teacher came in and we did what he told us to do.
You weren't paying any attention to do what was happening all you were thinking about was the mission you had to do. After that you grabbed your bag and walked out.

Lunch time•{lazzy sorry}
You walked around to see where to sit to eat. You decide you didn't really want to talk to anyone. So you saw walked out side to set under a tree. You sat down and putted all of your thinks to the side. You let out a heavy sigh as you sat there. You decided to take out your lunch and eat in peace. You looked up while eating looking at the beautiful sinery. A wind picked up as it blows your [H/C]. A little smile appears on your face taking it all in. All you wanted to do is stay here and not get interrupted by anyone.

After lunch•
You decided to get to your class early so you don't have to go through the crowd. You opened the classroom door and closed it. After that you looked around to see if anyone else is here and lucky you where the only one well for now at least. You walked to a sit and sat down looking out the window after you put your bag down. After a couple of minutes the door opened you decided to see who it was so you turned your head towards the door. And there stand explosion boy.

"Tsk. Great I have to wait here with you" Bakugou said not happy. You nodded in agreement.
"Yeah not like I like this to you know" [Y/N] said looking away. Bakugou sat down and leaned back into the chair bored. You could tell that he was bored by the way he is leaning in the chair. Bakugou sighed.
"You look bored" [Y/N] said.
"Tsk" Bakugou said.
"I'll take that as a yes" [Y/N] said. Bakugou rolled his eyes. Everyone else comes into the class. Class had finally started now you where waiting for the day do end.

•School ends•
You packed your stuff quick and walked out of the class. Now all you have to do is wait for everyone to leave so you can do your mission. You decide to sit on the bench that was outside so you could wait until it was time. You looked through your phone as you waited. Just then you got text by your Father.

Father: Tell me when your done with your mission and don't get caught.

You: Yes father and I won't get caught

Father: Good and good luck son

You: Thx father I won't let you down

You sighed as you got out of your fathers contact and looked up into the sky. Then you heard someone calling your name.

"[Y/N]!!!" Is what you heard you looked up and saw Izuku running towards you.
"Oh hi Izuku" [Y/N] said as Izuku sat next to you.
"What are you doing our here? Sitting alone?" Izuku asked. Crap I can't staight up and tell him. Ok I need to think of something.
"Well im just waiting to do something and I thought why not and just stay here to wait" [Y/N] said.
"Ah okie! Is that why you are sitting alone to?" Izuku asked. You nodded. Izuku smiled.
"Welp I got to run cya tomorrow [Y/N]!!" Izuku said getting up walking away waving.
"Cya Izuku" [Y/N] said waving back.

•Minutes past•
You looked at the time on your phone.
"It is time" [Y/N] said grinning. You got up and grabbed your bag. You then snap your fingers and had your spying clothing on. You grabbed a mask and putted it one and pulled the hood down to cover your face. Lucky you knew a way in when you went looking around with no one seeing you. You started to run to the way in. You got in without anyone seeing you. You headed towards the principal office. You got there and sat down putting out a recorder from your backpack. And listen to what there talking about closely.

•After recording all of the information•
You stopped recording all the information. You decided to leave before you get caught. You got out safely and headed towards the trees. Then pulled out your phone and picked your father contact.

You: Mission accomplished heading home now.

You then putted your phone in your pocket and putted your bag over your shoulder and start to walk towards your house.

You then got home and opened the door and walk inside. You didn't see your father.
"Must be in his office.." [Y/N] said. You then putted your stuff down but opened your bag and grabbed the recorder. You started to walk towards his office. When you got there you knocked on the door.
"Come in" is what you heard and opened the door and closed in walking towards his desk. Your father looked up.
"Ahh [Y/N] im proud of you that you got the information" [F/N] said. You nodded and putted the recorder on the desk.

You where about to walk out when your father stops you.
"You might want to see who came to visit" [F/N] said. You turned around as someone came out of the shadows.
"Hello [Y/N]"

To be continued•
Hey guys sorry for not publishing anything. School is a really big distraction so I couldn't work on any of my stories for awhile and I'm sorry for that. Also Mhahahahha a cliffhanger! I hope you all enjoy this chapter its a long chapter! than normal to say I'm sorry for not publishing heh. I hope you all have a good a great day/night Bye!

Words:1297