quarente sept

"Hey Tae?" Jungkook called out softy.

The boys were in Jungkook room, having gone home to his place after their study session with the other's at the library, the younger leaning against the headboard of his bed with Taehyung's body laying between his spread legs, his cheek pressed to Jungkook's chest.

The older hummed, not moving from his comfortable position.

"My mom has a boyfriend."

Taehyung's eyes opened, moving his head to place his chin on Jungkook's bare chest and making eye contact with the younger chuckling at his double chin.

"Isn't that a good thing." he asked, not really sure why Jungkook looked so troubled.

"Yeah, it is..." Jungkook answered, eyes fleeing from their uniforms that had been thrown around his room when they'd changed to more comfortable clothing, to their book bags near the door..

"But?" Taehyung urged, seeing well that something was troubling his boyfriend.

"It feels weird."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook as his eyes shifted to the side, seeing him bite the fin side of his cheeks like he did when he was either frustrated or thinking hard, which in this case, was probably a little bit of both.

"It's normal for you to feel weird babe." Taehyung said softly in that deep soothing voice of his, laying his cheek back against Jungkook's chest and listening to his heartbeat. "You've never seen your mother with another guy, it's a pretty big change of pace."

Jungkook nodded.

"That being said, i think it's cool that Sangmin found someone. She who always fangirls over romance drama, i think it's time she found her own happy ever after." Taehyung added, soflty tracing random shapes on Jungkook's skin with the tip of his finger.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, Taehyung was just so ridiculously good with words sometimes it was aggravating.

"yeah, but i feel like everything is going to change if he stays, like we won't have our usual krama nights and she won't paint clay face masks on me, or turn me into her favourite actors with makeup anymore." He pouted, Taehyung snorting at his childishness, his body rumbling as Jungkook's warm hand started to stroke his back, reaching under his thin shirt to touch his soft skin.

"Of course you can still do that Kookie, you'll just have another person on the couch, and someone else to play actors with."

Jungkook let out a deep sigh, his chest raising slightly and making Taehyung giggle over it.

"i guess you're right." Jungkook admitted, though the older could see he was still bothered by the whole thing.

He braced himself on his arms, hovering over Jungkook who looked back up at him questionably. Taehyung felt delighted to be in the situation, he who was usually the one to see the other hovering over him, this change of pace was very satisfying and made him appreciate how delicious Jungkook looked under him.

Jungkook on the other side, felt slightly intimidated by this new side of his boyfriend, who was looking down at him with his beautiful dark eyes. He usually had control over most of the things that were going on, so now being the one who had to anticipate what would happen made him feel weird.

His eyes shifted to Taehyung's plump lips, raising his chin slightly to reach for them, but the older leaned away, preventing him from kissing him. Jungkook leaned back down, a small pout on his unsatisfied lips, Taehyung chuckling at his neediness and leaning down to press their lips together softly.

Jungkook had his eyes opened, seeing a closeup of Taehyung's face, his long lashes brushing his cheek as he had his eyes closed, and his long hair tickling his own forehead.