quarente huit (🍋)

!Warning: mature content!

Upstairs, back to Jungkook's room, the two boys were still lips to lips, Taehyung already having worked Jungkook up to two fingers and now pushing them in and out of him at a steady pace, having found Jungkook's sweet spot.

The younger moaned softly, his hand clutching Taehyung's arm as the other stroked Taehyung's shaft, who was alternating between mouthing at his neck, painting hickeys across his skin and kissing his lips, a few low moans occasionally thumbling from his own red lips.

"Fuck." Jungkook cursed, throwing his head back as Taehyung added another one of his long fingers into him, picking up his pace as well.

"You okay?" Taehyung asked between breaths, kissing Jungkook's pink cheek gently.

He nodded, shutting his eyes tightly and pressing his lips together as a wave of pleasure brushed over him, making his legs tremble slightly and his hips buccle.

"yeah." He answered, voice shaky. "I think i'm ready."

Taehyung nodded, taking the lube he'd discarded on the sheets and handing it to Jungkook, he didn't stop fingering him, making him moan as he squirted some lube onto his hand and slicked it over Taehyung's length. This time, Taehyung was the one to moan as the cold substance made Jungkook's hand slide much better.

He took Jungkook's wrist gently, pressing his hand next to the pillow as his other hand stopped thrusting into Jungkook to guide his dick to line up with Jungkook.

The younger gasped in anticipation as he felt Taehyung's tip press against him, realisation hitting him hard that he was in fact, losing his butt virginity to Taehyung.

His thoughts then shifted to Taehyung's lips against his as he first started thrusting into him slowly, a new feeling of being stretched out making him gasp.

He wiped his still lubed hand against the bed sheets before pressing it to Taehyung's hip, as if to ask him to go slower.

Taehyung pulled out a little bit, before thrusting back again, this time a little deeper, repeating the movement until he was fully inside Jungkook.

"You good?" he asked again breaking the kiss, Jungkook nodding, opening his eyes to meet Taehyung's as he slowly started thrusting into him.

His chest was rising unevenly, moving his hips slightly to adjust and make himself more comfortable, eyes never leaving Taehyung's dark ones. One of his hands was still on Taehyung's flexed arm, the other also still on his hip. He felt a weird sense of shame as Taehyung looked at him, making his eyes glaze over slightly.

"Why're you looking at me like that?" He asked the older shyly, words slurred with the pleasure slowly building up and the burning feeling in his lower stomach and back, as well as his hammering heartbeat.

He really did feel vulnerable in this position, and wondered if this is what Taehyung felt when he was hammering into him, feeling bad for maybe going a little too hard on the other, if this is what it felt like to be penetrated.

"Because you're hot." Taehyung chuckled, worries lifting off Jungkook's chest at the sight of Taehyung's smile, his mind now on just how sexy Taehyung looked over him. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because you're hot." Jungkook admitted with a chuckle of his own, making both of them laugh breathily.

Taehyung took the opportunity of Jungkook not paying attention to what was happening in his lower regions to press a sharp thrust to him, making him moan loudly and his body jolt forward with the force.