chapter 15

Alright! Time for the USJ arc! I've been waiting a while for this arc, and I think I really will enjoy writing this one. Anyway, onwards to today's chapter!!

"Ochaco! Wake up! We have to go to U.A!" Izuku midoriya calls. His girlfriend wasn't budging, and he knew that she had found the perfect spot, his chest.

She snored softly, enjoying the warmth of her boyfriend, and wished to never move. Though, deku had other plans.

Plus, he was stuck under her, so he had no way of slipping out. Suddenly, he got an evil idea.

Since she knew about his little 'secret' he could use it in front of her with no problem.

So, he used a small spark of his power to jump off the bed, immediately waking the poor brunet from her deep sleep

"AHHH!" She screamed as she grabbed ahold of deku, and wrapped herself around him.

They fell back on the bed with her on top, looking like she fell off a plane. "Good morning, beautiful" he says to get her embarresed and not yell at him.

"D-deku~" she whined, blushing crimson red.

"Hehe, sorry, had to." He apologized.
"Well, i want something for your little incident." She grinned, while pouting a bit.

Deku found this the cutest thing ever, and got ready for the 'present' he was giving her.

He wrapped around her waist, pulling her the closest he could, and cupped her cheek. She smiled and wrapped her hands around his neck. They both were about to kiss, when

"Izuku! Ochaco! You gotta g-" She stops whrn she opened the door.

She immediately closed it, as the two teens blushed madly.

"C-come on, you guys have to leave now. Come quickly" she says, walking away from the door, also trying to leave the akwardness hanging.

The two love birds just sat there like a dear caught in headlights. Soon, ochaco sighed before saying " c'mon, let's get ready" she sounded sad.

But deku wanted to make her happy, since that's his job as her boyfriend.

He grabbed her waist again and softly pressed his lips against hers. They both had a magical moment, in which they both enjoyed fully.

They soon parted for air, before smiling. She pecked his lips and got off him.

"Thanks deku!" She said, het bubbly attitude returning.

He just smiled back, which made uraraka's heart flutter.

Time skip cause why the f not

After reaching class, the two sat down in their respective spots.

A certain pink skinned girl watched ever morning (that she wasn't late) this year of when the two arrived. Most likely, they arrive at the same time. And this had gotten her curious.

She skated over to her desk with her quirk, and swiftly placed her hand down. "Hey ocha?" She asked. Uraraka looked straight at her, a question look on her face, signalling to go on. "How come you always come in with Midori" she asks, a evil grin plastered on her face. "W-well, we both love nearby, and I wanted to walk with him? Is there something wrong with that?" Uraraka asks back, keeping her cool.in all honesty mina thought ochaco was going to be a stuttering mess like with someone else, but turns out she barely kept it in her.

"Alright, see ya." She says, skating back to her desk. Her mind wasn't content yet, and she needed answers.

But, she couldn't continue as aizawa had entered the room, and everyone was quiet, and in their seats.

"Good morning class." He says in his usual I-Have-Been-Awake-For-Years-And-am-Very-Sleepy voice.

"Good morning aizawa sensei" they greet back, a little down from the battle. It still had effects on their class, just they tried to hide it yesterday, and they let out all the bottled up distress release today.

"Alright, today we're heading on a field trip to work on natural disaster situations." He deadpanned.

The class erupted in a roar of "YAYS" and "YES" 's.

Aizawa didn't even bother to calm down the class, and pressed a button, showing the suits that they had designed.

They all had wide teeth showing smiles on, and a small, timid smile coming from todoroki.

After they got into our hero suits, Class 1-A got out of campus to find a big bus, waiting for them

They board the bus, and for a hour, try talked and went crazy, since it's probably the only time they'll get to that day.

"hey guys! Want to have a sleep over all together after we are done with the field trip?" Mina asks, a little pumped up for everything that is to come.

Everyone nodded in agreement, since last year they remember the fun times they had together. "Yea, I think I'll go."midoriya agrees. "Awesome! Plus, I think you'll like the class when you know em! They're super fun and nice!" Mina reassures. Midoriya gives her a seriously? Look. She looks over to bakugo, who was currently yelling at kaminari. "WHAT'D YOU SAY? I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!" he yelled, startling jiro. "Maybe not all, but I'm pretty sure he's not coming." She states blankly. "OF COURSE IM COMING YOU IDIOTS! WHAT DO YOU EXTRAS MEAN?!" he yells. They flinch for a second. "Kachaan, come down. It's not that big of a dea-" he was cut off by him hollering again at him.

"SHUT UP DAMN DEKU!" He yells. By now midoriya had enough of his hollering on him and his friends, so he just glared at him.

Before bakugo could respond with another insult, the bus stopped, slamming bakugo onto the wall, which made the class erupt in laughter. Some were pointing while Crying their eyes out and some just giggled.

Bakugo just sighed to himself, knowing wide well the consequences of his actions.

"Allright enough blabbering, let's get this over with already" he said, whispering the last part under his breath.

They soon left off the bus and got into the huge building. "Woah! This place is huge!" The class says in unison

Soon, they came across the pro hero: thirteen.

"Hello fellow U.A first years!" He greets. Uraraka squeels in excitement in meeting her favourite hero.

"Pro hero thirteen! Your a rescue hero! You've saved thousands of people!" Ochaco fangirled.

Thirteen chuckled and continued.

"Now, as you may have heard, today we will be doing many excersises involved with natural disasters. Now, we will be heading you on how you handle the situation, to the words you say to where you head. So be very careful." He warned.

Aizawa came up to him, and whispered something to him. He put up 3 fingers. Everyone looked confused, especially izuku, cause he understood what it meant for some reason. These voice's, they keep telling me things that turn out to be true, and all started with my quirk... What's going on!? Midoriya argued with himself, to where he didnt notice the purple portal open. Until kirishima pointed it out.

"Woah! We even have fake villains! That's so cool!" He says, pointing a finger in the direction of the portal.

Everyone looked where kirishima pointed, and saw a bunch of villains come out, hundreds of them.

The teachers looked startled, for they didn't hear anything about fake villains and got in a fighting stance.

"EVERYONE, GET BACK, THESE ARENT FAKE VILLAINS. THEYRE THE REAL DEAL!" Thirteen yelled, to which everyone stiffened. Again, izuku's voiced warned of something wrong, and he was fearful of himself. Now, going against the villains was easy for him, since he once went against hindred's, and took them out without a scratch, but he acted scared, and boy did he have a good poker face.

"My my, these heroes. Alright, listen up, heroes. I'm here for all might. And if you hand him over nicely, then we won't have drama..." He says.

Nobody said a thing, but they all knew one thing.

A battle for their lives was inevitable.