Potential?

~+A week later: Velvet Agency+~

Torm stood in front of the agency who had reached out to him so many times. He hadn't really notice before, but Velvet Agency is a top tier model agency in cooperation with a famous company called Blue Company.

He did some light research on them before deciding to come back to take the job again. Apparently, they also rival against the so-called Red Company. Both companies rivaled very hard for the number one spot in the top five companies in many popular magazines. Last year, the Red side had won again for the second time in a row.

"Torm?"

The teen looks forward catching the gaze of a surprise manager to one of the models he used to work with. "Miss Madrina," He says with a nod of his head. "Good morning."

"Good morning to you as well. What brings you back to our area? Are you coming back to work with us again?" Madrina is one of the nice mangers he had the pleasure of knowing. She even subbed in once for his manager when they were sick.

"Maybe if the contract is up to standards with what I want," Torm tells her as they walk together into the building.

She looks thoughtful, "Because you're still in school?"

"Yeah... If the boss will allow me a balance of time for my school then I am more than willing to work again here." He really wanted to be able to make money, not just for himself, but for his Dad and little brother.

Madrina leads him up to the front desk with a smile with a knowing look on her face. They meet with the receptionist at the desk.

"Kat, ring up the boss and tell him we have a special guest who would like to meet with him as soon as possible."

The receptionist, with her brown hair tied in a messy bun and inspirational buttons pinned to her vest, looks up from her computer. At the sight of Madrina and Torm, she smiles with understanding. It would seem a gem has come back to their company.

"Right away Miss Madrina."

Torm greets her while she does so. "Good morning to you as well Katherine." The young woman merely gives him a playful, childish smile in return.

"Yes, sorry to bother you, Mr. Stefano. You have a guest." She says into her headset talking to her boss. There was a pause as she listens to him before answering, "A returning gem would like to see you."

There was another moment of pause before Katherine looks back at Madrina and storm with a smile. "Mr. Stefano will see you now Torm."

"Thanks, Katherine. I'll bring you a drink after I get my first paycheck like last time." Torm says waving as he walks with Madrina to the elevator.

"I want strawberries and cream!"

Torm rolls his eyes with a small curve on his lips. His one tolerable female friend never changes and he hopes she'll continue to stay that way.

Madrina and Torm board the glass elevator and make their way upon it. Some people recognized him and gave a wave on his way up to meet his boss.

At the ding of getting their floor, Torm and Madrina got off and entered a large office filled with posters of highly recognized models and top award winning trophies.

Seated at the large black marble desk is none other than Stefano Maldini. The man running the Velvet Modeling Agency, VMA for short.

He's dressed in his usual pinstriped suit with black, leather classic shoes. He stands up from his seat and round his desk to greet them.