Part 29

"Ji-Ah?" Jungkook got up from the chair, looking at her with confusion while trying hard to hide the slight discomfort.

"Hello." She tried to smile, breaking her gaze from a now nervous Jimin to look at Jungkook.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. Ji-Ah placed a kiss on his lips. She noticed Jungkook didn't respond but decided to ignore it.

"I came to see you. I left work early today." She gave Jimin a quick glare but his head was bent down as he played with his sleeves. "What is he doing here?"

"Who?" Jungkook asked.

"Him" She motioned towards Jimin.

"H-He came to visit me." He stammered, still looking at Ji-Ah.

"Why would he do that?" She looked angry now. "He found his friend; they should go back to where they came from"

"Stop saying that." Jungkook turned to see Jimin still playing with his sleeves. He knew he was pretending he can't hear what she said but she said it loud enough for even someone outside to hear it.

"He is a parasite. He causes too much trouble wherever goes. I'm sure he is even trouble to his friend." She spat.

"Stop it." Jungkook was now getting angry, glaring at her. Even though they weren't directed at him, he felt offended by them.

"I-I have to go." He turned after he heard a tiny voice speak out. He saw Jimin get down from the examination table, head still bent.

"Jim.."

"Let him leave." Ji-Ah cut him off. "He d..."

"I SAID SHUT UP!!" Jungkook shouted, causing both Jimin and Ji-Ah to flinch. Jimin lifted his gaze to Jungkook and their eyes met. "Sorry" He apologized to Jimin. "I didn't mean to scare you" Jungkook knows the shout wasn't towards Jimin but he startled him and that is something he doesn't want to see.

"It's Ok." Jimin said, flashing him a quick smile and Jungkook returned it.

Ji-Ah stood there, fuming at the scene before her. Her boyfriend apologizing to someone else when he just shouted at her, something he has never done before.

"If he stays then I'm leaving." She said, glaring at Jungkook. He sighed and turned to her.

"You don't need to do that." Jungkook walked to her and placed his hand on her cheek but she pushed it away. "Why are you angry at him?"

"I said he should leave now." She said in a stern voice.

"I have to go." Jimin began to head towards the door.

"No." Jungkook caught his arm and pulled him back, causing him to look up in surprise. "You're not going anywhere." Jimin turned to see Ji-Ah glaring at him. He didn't feel comfortable under the look so he quickly lowered his head. "I think you're being dramatic." Jungkook said to Ji-Ah.

"How am I being dramatic? Is it wrong to want to be alone with your boyfriend? "She said.

"We can talk in the house later." Jungkook replied.

"So you want me to walk out." She was fuming now.

"I didn't say that." Jungkook tried to explain but she quickly turned and walked out, slamming the door behind her which caused Jimin to flinch again. Jungkook sighed and turned to look at Jimin, his head was still hanging low.

"I'm sorry for causing trouble. I should go now." He tried to head towards the door and Jungkook pulled him back again.

"I said you're not going anywhere. Moreover your friend said I should make sure you go nowhere so wait for him here." Jungkook replied. "Take a seat." He motioned towards the chair and began to walk towards his desk.

"I should have listened to her." Jimin said to himself but Jungkook heard it and stopped in his tracks.

"What?" He turned to Jimin.

"She was right when she said I cause trouble." Jimin lifted his gaze to Jungkook, that's when he saw the tears forming in his eyes. It was like something was clutching his chest as he watch Jimin with a sad expression on. "It's good I left the house when she told me to."

"It's ok Jimin." He walked back towards him and began to wipe the tears. "You don't cause trouble and its n... wait what?" Jungkook stopped wiping his face, remembering what Jimin said. He was too disturbed by his tears that he didn't pay full attention to what he said. "It's good you left the house when 'She' told you to." He repeated what he said, emphasizing the 'She'. "Who told you to leave the house?"

"Ji-Ah." Jungkook removed his hand from his cheek, staring at him with confusion. "She said I will cause you problems if I stay and she was right. All I do is cause people problems."

"Is that why you left the house?" Jungkook was getting angry by the second. He couldn't believe Ji-Ah will do something like that, putting his life in danger.

"Yes." Jimin nodded. "She wants to make sure you are happy." The door was suddenly opened, catching the attention of both Jimin and Jungkook. Taehyung walked inside.

"Are you done Jiminie?" He asked Jimin.

"Yes, we can go." Jimin walked to him. "Good bye Kookie." He smiled widely at Jungkook and waved. Even though Jungkook was angry he couldn't resist returning the cute wave and smile.

     Jungkook hastily walked into the house and began to look around the hall. He spotted Miss Sang coming out of her kitchen with a cloth in her arm.

"Where is Ji-Ah?" He asked, trying to hide the anger in his voice.

"Well good evening to you too." Miss Sang furrowed her brows in confusion.

"Sorry, where is Ji-Ah?" He repeated, handing his coat to the maid that came for it.

"I believe she will be in the room. Why is anything wrong?" She now looked concerned.

"No, No don't worry." Jungkook placed a kiss on her cheek and began to climb the stairs to their room. "Ji-Ah!" He tried not to shout as he opened the door. He suddenly spotted her harshly placing clothes in a huge black suitcase on the bed. "What are you doing?" Jungkook walked towards her and that's when he noticed she was packing her clothes as they were heaped on the bed.

"Can't you see what I am doing?" She replied, still packing her stuffs.

"Did you tell Jimin to leave the house?" Jungkook asked. Ji-Ah stopped for a while, staring down at the bag. She suddenly chuckled and continued packing. "I asked yo..."

"You come back from work, you meet your girlfriend packing her stuffs and you are rather worried about someone else." She said in a menacing tone.

"He could have gotten hur..."

"Do you realize I am leaving you?" She stopped and turned to glare at him.

"Yes I do." He replied. Why he wasn't stopping her he doesn't know but what he was concerned about was why she did what she did to someone as innocent as Jimin.

"And you don't care." She zipped the bag. "You know something Jungkook..." She pulled the bag from the bed, causing it to rest on the floor. "I may be leaving, but you belong to me... remember that." She placed a kiss on his lips and left the room. Jungkook just stood there watching her leave; nothing enticed him to stop her.