The truth hurts

Taehyung looks at Minie then back at the guy. 'I saw him before'. Taehyung thinks. "Hey Minie, do you want to watch cartoons while I talk to...". Taehyung looks at the man. "Daddy". Minie said. "Not calling him that". Taehyung said. "Yooie?". Minie tilts his head.

"Not calling him that either". Taehyung said. "Then Minie can't help you". Minie said. "Yoongi". Yoongi says looking at Taehyung. "Taehyung, male bestie with Jimin". Taehyung says and Yoongi's eyes widened. "Your friends with Jimin?". Yoongi asked. "I just said that". Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I need help!". Yoongi grabs Taehyung's arms.

"Gucci! This is Gucci!". Taehyung yells. "I messed up badly and Jimin won't talk to me". Yoongi said. "I know... I heard you over the phone". Taehyung said. "You must have fucked up badly". Taehyung snickered and Yoongi looked down. "How juicy!". Taehyung claps and looks at Minie. "Hey Minie, wanna go wat...". "No".

Taehyung sighs and looks at Yoongi. "Hey Minie, can I talk to Taehyung for a minute alone?". Yoongi said. "Otay daddy!". Minie smiles. "Thank you bud". Yoongi pets Minie on his head. "No... I think he's good right here".

"Why the hell...". "Dylie!". Minie runs and gives Dylan a tight hug. "Who's my favorite little?". Dylan asked pinching Minie's cheek. "Me!". Minie happily said. "Bingo". Dylan said and looks at Yoongi. "Here Minie, I made you a tape". Dylan puts headphones on Minie head and starts some music on his phone.

Minie was bouncing his head and clapping his hands and they all smiled at him til Taehyung turns to Yoongi. "What did you do to Jimin?". Taehyung asked. "Yeah boy, tell him what you called him". Dylan huffed. "Called?". Taehyung raised his brow. "Dyl...". "I don't want my name said by someone like you". Dylan darkly said.

"What is he talking about?". Taehyung asked. Yoongi looks down and told him what he said to Jimin as well as Minie. "Your a monster". Taehyung glared at Yoongi. "You have no chance with Jimin... at all, you might as well give up". Taehyung said. "I won't". Yoongi said. "I need to talk to Jimin". Yoongi says. "Why?".

Yoongi looks at Dylan who was giving him a hateful look. "Your just trying to say sorry now to get rid of your guilt". Dylan hissed. "But Min...". "Just because Minie forgave you doesn't mean Jimin has too". Dylan scoffed.

"You put down littles like they were monsters and spread words of hate to a actually little that didn't know what was going on or knew what you were talking about". Dylan shook his head. "You know what you are Yoongi?". Dylan asked. "A shit stain to society". Dylan deadpans and taps Minie.

"Yes Dylie?". Minie said. "Your mum is back". Dylan says. "MAMA!". Minie ran to his mom and Dylan glares at Yoongi again. "Don't embarrass yourself anymore then you already have". And with that, Dylan left. "My god... He's vicious". Taehyung says and saw how crushed Yoongi looked. "Jimin will turn around, just wait". TaeHyung said.

Yoongi looks at Taehyung who was smiling at him. "Give him some space". Taehyung pats Yoongi on his shoulder and goes to leave but stops. "Oh by the way". Taehyung looks at Yoongi and smirks.

"Your crush on Jimin is showing".