{43 Today is the day pt3

{43 Today is the day Pt 3

Your POV

''Your friends are nice,'' Yoongi said following you back to the living room, ''They seem to care for you.''

''Thanks,'' You sat down on the couch, ''They've always been there for me, I care about them a lot.''

Yoongi sat down next to you on the couch grabbing the wine from your hand and placing it on the coffee table before returning his attention to you. He smiled at you with loving eyes and slowly came a little closer hugging you, the whole evening you had kind wished to be this close to him. Even though the two of you had been squeezed next to each other on the small couch, you still wanted more, wanting him closer. A shiver went down your spine making your whole body tingly when Yoongi placed a soft kiss on your neck. You felt your heart skip a few beats but weren't sure if it was his or yours, the butterflies that were racing around in your stomach were yours though. How was it possible that everything still felt so intense with him. It felt so good to be in his arms feeling his warmth his comfort, his kisses, everything. You just wanted to stay in his arms for eternity.

''Can I ask you a question?'' Yoongi all of sudden asked in a serious tone, ''I'm curious about something.''

''You can ask me anything Yoongi,'' Suprised you looked up at him, ''Really anything.''

''What did Namjoon want to talk to you about?'' Yoongi bluntly asked.

''ah, that,'' You sighed and looked at the ground avoiding his eyes.

It was not that you didn't want to talk to him about it, just not now. It was too soon, just a week ago he had told you he wasn't ready to talk about it with you. You had wanted to give him more time, give him a chance to bring up the subject himself when he was ready. The two of you hadn't even been dating that long, we were also still figuring out what it meant to be soulmates.

''I-, We-, he-'' You stuttered not knowing what to say, should you lie and tell him it was nothing or tell him the truth knowing it was a sensitive subject he wasn't ready about to talk about.

''Y/n, if you don't want to talk about it, it's okay,'' Yoongi put an arm around to comfort you and tell you it was okay.

How was he so perfect? You hugged him back and decided you couldn't lie to him, even if it was a sensitive subject it was better, to tell the truth.

''No,'' You looked into his eyes, ''It's fine, it's just- I know it's a sensitive topic and I don't want you to feel forced to tell me things you're not ready to tell me.''

''Now, I'm even more curious,'' Yoongi smiles slightly to reassure you, ''You really can tell me anything.''

''That's the point it wasn't about me, it was about you,'' You replied, at first he looked at you surprised but that quickly changed to understanding as if he knew what Namjoon had said.

''About me huh,'' Yoongi looked at the ground, ''How much did he tell you?''

''Honestly, almost nothing,'' You nervously fumble with the end of your sleeve, ''He told me that sometimes you might come across as cold with your sarcastic comments, but that in reality you were more sensitive and he was afraid you were hiding that part from me. Which you know with the soulmate bond is kind of impossible and when I told him that he said he had just one more thing to say.''

''Namjoon the great leader,'' Yoongi chuckles and takes your hands in his to stop your fumbling, ''Always caring more for others than himself. What did he say?''

''That I should take good care of you,'' You smiled at him, ''He made me promise that I wouldn't hurt you because you've already been through enough in your life and that you deserve to be happy.''