09

Date: Same Day
Name: Kentrell Gaulden
Nickname: NBA Youngboy

Montana looked through the referrals while laughing and shaking his head.

"Y'all kids wilding these days." he said while laughing.

"Mane it wasn't even us basically, but shiii believe what ya want." I shrugged.

"Ight y'all teachers wanna give all y'all 2 week's of suspension. Makayla and Kaylee y'all get a week of suspension and 2 weeks after that of detention." he explained.

I smacked my lips lowly while everybody else did sum similar.

"Ain't nobody tryna stay after school." I mumbled.

"Exactly." Jonai agreed and I mugged ha.

Bitch don't agree with me.

"Wait, hold up before y'all leave. Benjamin and Kelldrick. The fuck y'all doing here?" Montana asked.

They shrugged and laughed.

"We ain't do shit, we just ride with the gang." Ben shrugged.

He sighed and shooked his head while slightly laughing. "Get y'all asses out."

We all stood up and Miry walked out first.

I made dude I stayed beside ha CAUSE she didn't have ha tablet and ion know what could happen to ha.

The whole time we walked back to the class, she just seemed sad.

Like sadder than usually.

I stopped walking and made ha stop also, lifting ha head up with my finger I could see she was slowly crying.

Mane I wanna ask why but she can't even talk.

I wipped ha tears and kissed ha cheek. "Ion know what's wrong ma, but it'll be fine."

She looked at me with a blank face expression before she started back walking.

We had finally made it back to the class just as the bell ranged.

I grabbed the only notebook that I had and Miry grabbed ha backpack with ha puede before walking out.

For some reason it feels like she's trying to get away from everybody.

I didn't bother chasing up behind ha, because she's going to go to next period.

The gang up in that bitch and we gone have to talk.

Name: Miracle McNeal
Nickname: Miry

I walked to the bathroom and went in one of the stalls.

I instantly started to cry while I leaned against the wall.

Its just that look at all that shit that just happened that quick.

And I was blanked to be a part of it, when I did nothing.