Losers... Assemble

K.O.

PLAYER 2 WINS

"No, that's bullshit! I demand a rematch!" Richie shouted, snatching our last token off the console.

"Richie, that was already your second rematch." I sighed.

"You got a rematch!"

"Yeah, because you fucking cheated!"

"I didn't cheat!" His eyes somehow got even wider.

"You didn't cheat?" I raised and eyebrow and placed a hand on my hip.

"No, I didn't fucking cheat!"

"So stomping on my foot with all your strength so I would let go of the joystick isn't cheating?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Obviously not." He shrugged.

"Then what is it then? Cause it sure as hell isn't playing fair!"

"It's called your being a baby instead of giving me the rematch I deserve!"

"You've asked for a rematch twice!"

"Those were just warm up rounds." Richie shrugged.

"You're impossible."

"And it sounds like you're giving in."

"Whatever, lets just get it over with so I can beat you and we can go home and get something to eat. I'm starving."

"Yes!" He pumped his fist in the air, "The winner gains the title of alpha twin!"

CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER

3...2...1...

FIGHT

I didn't even pay attention to who I was playing as when the round started, but it didn't matter too much. Fifteen seconds in, Richie only had half HP left. However, I noticed someone come to stand next to Richie. I glanced up from the screen and locked eyes with a very worried looking Bill.

"Bill, what are you doing here?" I asked, noticing Richie only glancing up at Bill for a moment before beating my frozen character senseless on the screen.

"It got Bev."

"What?"

"What do you mean, Bill?" Richie sighed as 'PLAYER ONE WINS' flashed across the screen.

"IT got Beverly, Richie." Bill answered, his face still deadly serious.

"Shit..."

Bev wanted us to stick together. She knew if we split up, he would come for us one by one. She said this would happen, but we didn't listen.

"We have to get the others. We've gotta go save Beverly."

"Th-there's a payphone on the corner, I-I-I can call Eds." Bill nodded.

"I'll go get Stan and Ben." I said, already heading towards to door.

"I guess that leaves me riding all the way out to the middle of nowhere to inform Mike of the situation...right?" Richie sighed.

"Seems like it." I nodded. Now was not the time to entertain Richie and his complaining.

I threw open the door and grabbed my bike. I threw my leg over it and sped off down the street. I was already in the main part of town, so the temple was closer. Hopefully Stan remembers where Ben lives, I've kinda forgotten how to get there.