Goodbye Nana-sensei

(YN) PoV

"Are you sure you and Nana-sensei can handle things without me?" I asked Toshinori while I get ready for Shia and I's outing together with my half siblings.

"Come on (YN) of course we can handle it, who do you think your talking to?" He gave a confident smile.

"A guy with not enough self control and a sensei that doesn't know when to step it." I said blankly.

"Wow your so harsh, my feelings are hurt (YN) huhuhu~" Toshinori said while fake crying.

"Oh grow up you smiling prick... so how do I look?" I asked Toshinori.

Today I am wearing a Blue T-shirt with white accents and white extended long sleeves, beige pants with a maroon leg pouch strapped into my right leg, dark brown combat boots, fingerless black gloves and a black jacket with a hood -unzipped- to finish the look.

"Really your dressed as Link from breath of the wild, come on man, at least go as Dante, that red leather jacket is is so cool why not wear it?" Toshinor asked.

"I cant you idiot, the pants are still in the wash, and the shirt that matches with it was destroyed by a certain 'someone' cus he didn't wash his clothes!" I yelled angrily.

"... I'm sorry about that haha... if it makes you feel any better you look great." Toshi said with a smile.

"-sigh- Come on i'll buy us a drink before I meet up with Shia and my siblings." I said as I began to grab everything I needed for our little outing.

"Say (YN) I know I have no business but isn't it high time you forgave your parents, I mean Kagami and Lily get along great, I am sure your parents will like each other as well." Toshi said.

I gave a deep sigh and looked at the picture on my desk, it was a picture of me, Shia, Kagami and Lily during a picnic, I grabbed the picture and brought it up closer to my face.

"I want to forgive them Toshi... I really do, but the pain they caused hurt too much, There was a certain point in my life where I needed parental support but the both of them were never there -place the photo down- whenever I think about parental love and the one who cared for me all that comes up is my aunt, she was always there for me when the two of them cant, so until I am sure they wount just abandon me again like they did last time, I am not going to forgive them... -sigh- enough about that come on, lets go buy a drink, I really want a Milkshake today, how about you?" I said trying to remove the tension I just caused.

"Well your probably right, its your life after all... ok lets go and get our milkshke on!" Toshi said as we began to walk out of my apartment.

A few hours later

After about an hour Toshi and I parted ways, he was going back to Nana-sensei's agency while I enjoy my day-off, but I Toshinori promise that incase something happens he will contact me immediately.

I was now infront of the amusement park that Shia and I promised to go with Kagami and Lily, I was taping my shoes waiting for the three of them to arrive and the I heard my name being called.

"(YN)!" I turned around and looked at the once's calling me, and right on que it was Shia with Kagami and Lily.

There was no words on how I can describe how beautiful Shia looked, she wore a blue sundress with white and gold accents, with a matching blue jacket, and wore brown high top shoes that shoed her toes.

I then looked down and saw my adorable siblings jumping around in excitement.

"A day with Nii-chan, nee-chan and Lily-nee, this is going to be the best day ever!" Kagami yelled happily, Kagami wore a gree jacket with black pants  and a white t-shirt.