10

Date: Same Day
Name: Benjamin Banks
Nickname: Ben 10

"Man stop fucking cappin." I mugged Kd.

"The fuck I gotta lie for? Everybody know, I'm the best looking nigga out the WHOLE group." he shrugged sitting.

"Mane nigga I been that." Youngboy chuckled.

(A/n: Periodt baby😩💚)

"Lets ask Kayla, LeeLee, and Miry opinions then." I shrugged.

All three of them has looked up from they phones.

They stay on them bitches when we in school, knowing damn well they might get caught.

"What?" Kayla and LeeLee asked and Miry rose ha eye brows up.

"Say I know me and LeeLee together, and BabyJoe and Kayla together. But y'all rate us. Like who look best. 1 out of 10, and who would be at the top." I explained.

They all looked at each other and shrugged.

"Ight, go Kayla." we all looked at ha.

"Ight, so in my opinion it would go, Babyjoe, Ben, Youngboy, then Kd." she said and I smiled.

"AHHHH KD" I yelled and he smacked his lips.

"Hell nawl, I know I ain't come in 3rd." Youngboy shooked his head.

"Yup, ya did." Kayla laughed.

"Now for y'all rates, for BabyJoe breaks my scale, Ben ehhhh, 9, Youngboy he a 10, and Kd, just ughhh, 5." she said.

"So I bet you with ha, now time for the next." I laughed at Kd as we all looked at LeeLee.

She bout mean as hell but that's my baby tho.

"Ight, so Ben would come first, then Kd, BabyJoe, and last Youngboy." she shrugged.

"Mane hell nawl, what the hell is wrong with y'all?" Youngboy mugged Kayla and LeeLee.

"You not my type, really ugly to me." LeeLee mugged him back.

"Mane continue." he smacked his lips as we all looked back at ha.

"Rates, umm Ben whewwww, literally breaks my fucking scale, Kd 10, BabyJoe 8, and Youngboy just ughh a 2." she scratched ha head.

(A/n: Why she doing my nigga like that?😭😭)

"Maneee, bow I KNOW you lying. I know for a fucking fact that's a whole damn lie. Stop capping LeeLee." Youngboy mugged ha.

"I said you not my type." she mugged him and shrugged.

"Ight, whatever." he smacked his lips lowly.

Everybody looked at Miry as she typed away on ha tablet.

After a while she was done, and she had it all down.

'For the first one it would be, Kentrell, Ben, BabyJoe, then Kd.

For the rates, Kentrell is an automatic break my scale, 10000 maybe, Ben is a 8, BabyJoe is a 10, and Kd 5.' she had all of it typed up.

"See now she understand." Youngboy nodded his head smiling hard at ha.

Name: Miracle McNeal
Nickname: Miry

"Ight back there, I've been listening to y'all talk too long. Break it up and finish your work." the teacher called out.

Shiii, I'm staying here.

Every body had split up but me and Kentrell, he stayed right here with me.

I was writing away on my notebook as I felt somebody looking at me.

I came face to face with Kentrell.

'What?' I showed him.

"Nothing, I'm just tryna see how can a girl like you be this fine, but so insecure?" he studied my face.

I blushed while cheesing hard.

"Awwww, I gotchu blushing." he smiled and I hid my face.

"Don't hide it ma." I heard him say to me while grabbing my hands making me blush even more.

He smirked and bit his lip at me while laughing lowly.

'You know your a very handsome nigga.' I typed to him and show we it.

He licked his lips and smiled widely showing his full grill. "Thanks ma."

(A/n: Mane when this nigga say "ma" I just be like whewwwww😩)

'You welcome' I showed him.

I heard somebody clear they throat and there the teacher was.

"Since you and Mr. Gaulden are so close, why don't you guys pair up for our big assignment." she smiled.

I nodded my head.

Kentrell mugged ha while mumbling shit before speaking. "What type?"

"You have to watch this movie, type a 10 page report on it and how it effected you, this will count as a half of your grade. You must do it in order go pass." she explained and I nodded my head.

She handed us the movie and I recognized it from anywhere.

I instantly got teary eyes as I grabbed it.

"What's wrong ma?" he asked as the teacher walked away.

'This movie is about me.' I typed.

···············
······················

SORRY ITS SO SHORT😭😭😭😭, I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE THO

AND EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES😭😭