Opportunity

~+A few days later: Thompson Family Household+~

Tom looks at the email that recently added itself to his overflowing pile. He clicked it open out of curiosity since it shared the symbol to his son's Modeling Agency.

<To the Thompson Family,

Good evening Thompson Family, on behalf of my colleagues and, we'd like for you three to come in and scrip read with the rest of the cast. Mister Stefano has recommended one of his models, Torm Thompson, to play the role of the eldest Prince in our upcoming tv show. He also mentioned you and your other son as well to give you the opportunity to act in our show as well.

          For you, Mr. Thompson, we'd like to give you the Queen's role. Now the gender of the queen we are looking for can be other a female or male, reasons because the race of Queen is a demon which they have no specific gender. So please take no offense when we offer this position, we do not mean any harm. As for you other son, he'll be playing Torm's younger brother, the second prince, named Theodore.

If you wish to learn more about our show, please ask your son. We also attached some more information to this email.

We hope you'll be able to come to give it a chance.

Sincerely,
The Production Team
Director, James Darmelle>

He didn't think he and Tomi would be invited to work on a tv show with Torm. He closes the email and set his phone on the counter.

He'll have to round up the boys for a family meeting and see what Torm thinks about the idea of them working with him. Tomi surely would like to work with his brother so there is no doubt there.

Tom looks to the clock on the wall above the plasma tv. Torm's got his modeling session right now while Tomi's working at the diner two blocks down. They should be heading back here around late afternoon.

"Might as well get everything ready."

~+Jami's Diner: With Tomi+~

Tomi hums away as he delivers food to the table he's serving. Two kids and their parents greet him with smiles when he brings their food.

"The foods here!" The kids exclaim excitedly.

Tomi giggles and places their desired plates in front of them. Then he places the plates the parents ordered in front of them.

"Hope you guys love the food! It's my friend's specialty after all!" He smiles brightly at the four who can't help but smile back.

Tomi's always been the main mascot since he applied. His trial period was so great that the other workers were stunned. His smiles and positive attitude were just too contagious.

"Thank you, young man. It's great to see a positive person like you any day." The husband says with a hardy laugh.

The wife agrees, "Very much so, I was having a bad day until we came here and saw you. You're very soothing to be around."

Tomi gives them a friendly bow out of playfulness. "Haha, anytime mister and madame! I gotta give credit to my Papa thought since he's the one who taught me to be well, me." He waves to them and wishes them to enjoy their meal.

"Ah! Tomi, can I get a refill on my coffee?"

"Right away sir!"

"Me too please!"

Tomi dodges his fellow coworkers and grabbed a full pot of coffee. He returns and refills mugs along the way. Then he goes back and grabs the decaf pot to fill those in for the ones who prefer it.