An ending... for now

omniscient

*6 months*

"Even though some of y'all is crazy ", Dave said tilting his head towards Kierra, Blake, Bri, and Chazz, "I'm so glad we became a family so cheers and Happy New Year."

"Yeah me too, Ya'll have been keeping Chazz crazy self in check", Coby said into his glass. Chazz hit his arm almost making him choke. The room chuckled in response.

"I love everyone in this room especially my little nephew and niece hanging out in Kierra and Bri's bellies. So much has happened and through it all we've been by each others side and for that I'm forever grateful. I hope this year is full of life for all of us", Blake toasted.

"Yeah what she said", Kierra said raising her glass.

"You really mad your glass isn't filled with champagne?", Adonis asked her.

"And if I am? It's your fault I'm not LIT right now. can't keep your d to yourself."

"Keep it to myself ? babygirl you was begging for it."

"Whoaaaaaaa my baby can hear ya'll you need to chill", Bri chimed in.

"Girl thats how your baby got here", Kierra retorted.

Blake nestled her face into Dave's neck laughing at her friends.

The entire room was filled with love and happiness as they clinked their glasses together in celebration of the new year. The past two years were beyond difficult for everyone in their own and collective way. Finally reaching a point of neutrality and contentment was refreshing. Not to mention the new additions.

"Aye , yall its Kayla and Maino face timing me", Dave announced.

"Heyyyyyyy ya'll!"

"hey", the room chattered.

"I can't believe ya'll niggas in Hawaii without me! I wish I was there so bad. Maino getting on my nerves."

"Aye ! don't do me", he called from the background.

"Yeah yeah yeah where's the baby ?", Kierra yelled.

Everyone laughed.

"I knew that's all ya'll cared about. He's right here."

She picked up little Ace and placed him in view of the camera.

"Awwwww", everyone cooed.

His little chubby chocolate cheeks filled out his face. His hair was jet black and slick as oil.

"Yeah I know I make em cute", Kayla said smiling.

"Mhmm, I just know you better stop making em until you graduate from school. How bout dat?", Dave snorted.

Kayla rolled her eyes at him.

"Ok Dad, any who You guys enjoy Hawaii and next trip please let me know cause I will be there. Give baby Brielle a kiss for me. Love you guys!"

"Love you too", everyone sang as the call ended.

"Well us pregnant people are tieddd so we're going to bed", Bri told the room.

"So ya'll made a joint decision", Dave asked laughing.

"Yep!", Kierra said following her out of the room.

Adonis and Adaris shook their heads in unison as they followed their ladies out the room.

"We're gonna follow suit and leave you two love birds alone", Chazz said. She grabbed Coby and they left out of the room.